Skip to main content

For Love...3

one aunty invited as her name is saratha and she is gowri aunty brother wife.  we went into a house and when I went inside the house and it was  shock to me and that all the women inside were standing. Then a woman came and grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit on the chair. She touched me..Looking at Gauri he is so cute and but little hard skin, I was pissed. Then the old grandmother came and greeted me saying I wish you well and I fell at her feet and bowed. Then Gauri Aunty called  Saratha aunty bring some water ...She put a flower, fruit and a sari in plate and she gave me .  saratha aunty told me I will give to everyone one plz don't deny accept it. then she told me after marriage don't go work our family women's will not go for work and pls resign your job.I said yes. Finally i reached my home and told my mother that I could not tolerate this anymore, my mother told me you did not want Keerthi right and i will not force you to marry keerthi . after cancel marriage if anything happened to keerthi ,  I would never forgive you, if you could not even tolerate this Small issue's what is the use Ramki..I went to my room without saying anything.

I thought about it for a week, then I whole heartedly  decided to marry keerthi and i could stay her home. Then I told my mother about this and they arranged the wedding.Then the two of us got married. Then my mother gave money and jewelery to my aunt as a dowry. Keerthi stared at me and came close and asked if you knew about this and she angrily pinched my waist.

When the wedding was over we went to our house and my mother told me to be patient no matter what happens there and don't talk angrily to anyone it will cause trouble between the two of you. Immediately Keerthi said to my mother that I am terribly angry with you aunty  and who asked dowry why you gave the dowry. my Mom always smiled but said my money jewelry is all for you. I told Keerthi to leave it as soon as possible. Then we told Dad to look after Mom and we came to her house. We both came in cursed that it was the first night tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation