Skip to main content

Never Ending Love ....19

vicky mother told aunty" we are inviting only few people and who closed us and you can invite you closed people."  aunty said that i don't know anyone and i don't have any relatives here and viji invited ayisha mam only. Before wedding day they arranged reception function for us. they took her to the stage where Vicky was standing. Viji is standing in stage and she is looking very georgous and viji was smled while seeing Ayesha mam but behind her me ,  My mom and Priya  went to the stage . Viji was so beautiful when I saw her. Viji's face changed as  and he looking down without seeing me.
After the reception I asked if I could meet her but Viji said no. Then Madam Ayesha brought viji and came to me, then she left. I looked viji with tears and asked her " So you have decided to leave me and marry another guy. Viji stood speechless and looked at down and i said I would die if i didn't get you , after hearing this she cried and she slapped me,  I took off my shirt and told her that I have gender change operation and now I became boy.  she continueslly hitting me on my chest and hugged me tightly. she said " you didn't came to see me even u didn't call me so I thought you forgot me and it's make me angry and i agreed for this marriage. Then we both hugged and cried. Viji took me to see her mom  and  we could talk to Mom , try to stop the marriage. while seeing me kaviya aunty  face changed . We told them all things and told him I had become a man. aunty my father died last month and he is not with us. Kaviya aunty hugged me and told me in tears that I am not angry with you but i am angry with your father,. and now  you have changed your gender for my daughter but I have arranged marriage for her with another guy.  i am not  understanding you and now I can't stop the marriage. she asked me to forgive her.
I told her that"  if you do not stop this marriage you will see both of us body tomorrow.  suddenly  Vicky came inside and he  told us that I did not want to separate your love, and i heard you both talk to outside. Vicky said i will stop the maarige and Aunty, "Don't be afraid. It is my responsibility to make viji as army women, and  will talk to my father about them." We thanked him and we fell at his feet and get is blessings. and then he left. we all are became very happy and we both thanked to Ayesha mam because her we got our live back. we took blessings from mam.

Morning vicky spoke with his family and his family agree for marriage. Viji hugged vicky and she kissed him in forehead and cheek by saying thanks. while seeing this i feeling jealous . After viji went room and she is wearing beautiful saree and blouse and  hand is full of bangles and  bindi ,earrings jewelers and full bridal makeup and hairstyle and his all nails are painted and my mother put her necklaces and bangles .  I am.wearing withe shrit and dothi and I am waiting for viji. she came and sat beside . i told her " Viji please don't hug and don't kiss anyone in front of me and I will became angry. and viji said thats not angry that's called jealous and show me your power in bed. then i tied mangalsutra around her neck and i put sindoor on her head and she was sitting in shyness . she cry due to happiness and she said  this is my happiest day in my life and i told same thing ti her. we took blessings from elders. i carrie s her until we reach car and we went to my house mother  put aratti and she told her to put right leg to our house , she came inside and put light in front of God , again she take blessings from my parents and me. i told her be ready to  endure my power at night in bed.


Priya decorating the viji  like a bride. and she teased her " Do not you know that tonight is your first night with my brother? You know right what is happening between husband and wife in honeymoon, and she brided  Hairstyles and eyebrows , large earrings in the ears were worn. The forehead was decorated with bindi and the lips were glossy red. Big and designer necklace in the neck, whose last end came in the middle of both the boobs of viji. Due to being a tightly fitted and backless blouse, the relatively tight front was as open from the back. I am decorating my room with flowers. priya came and asked finished or not. i said ok, she said that I will bring your wife and she gave the best of luck and went out of the room. 
Viji is sitting on the bed, and she is feeling discomfort and nervousness, through her actions. She is wearing saree like bitch. priya said went inside the room and she told that Whatever happens, don’t starch him with a wicked smile. Why I would starch him, viji asked.  you will come know today night.  priya said i will check his back in the morning. Why I would scrach him, viji thought.and she was scared beyond doubt and shivered. Priya asked Why are you shivering darling, the fun is yet to begin with a laugh.Priya brought viji to my room. Asked her to sit and i thought she will feel shy but she started with talk like normal days and i came to know and she don't know anything about first night. I sat sat next to viji.  He picked up the glass and drank milk from it. He then removed his dhoti and placed it next to the bed. she  was scared beyond his beliefs. i adjusted the flow of AC. I did not move at all, next i removed  viji saree. she was feeling dam shy, she lowered her face. i lifted it from chin and she closed her eyes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation