Skip to main content

Never Ending 💘....4

The next two days holiday for me and college. will reopen on Monday. I have 3 bike's so I took one bike went  around town. Evening I was sitting at home and  my mom told me to take my sister to dance class. I asked Priya when you joined the dance class and she said i was joined two days before. I dropped her and  Priya said pls pick me ... I will call you after dance class. I said yes too. I came home and fell asleep. I  woke up at 7.30pm, when I saw my Mobile  Priya had called me 5 times and I immediately picked up and i calld mom and went downstairs . Priya had already arrived home. someone was sitting with Priya and it was none other than Vijay. When I was wondering what he was doing this timein my home,  my mom said he was the one who brought Priya, I asked mom how do you know my mind voice . mom smiled and she gave me tea to drink. Priya said that " vijay he is my brother Rohan" and he is studying in MTS .  my mother asked him to come room and they both went inside the room then when he came out of the room  and he brought a bag. Then he left for home. I asked my mother what was in that bag and she told me that I would tell you when the time came. Monday i was the first person in college and then I was sitting and  looking at who was coming. My friends came and they also sat with me and they  looked at the girl's. At the same time  Vijay came on the Scotty. I called him and said " I'm a girl myself coming on abullet bike but you are boy and your coming by pink colour Scotty like women and that's a helmet also women helmet,  i asked him give me the bag and i want see if there are any make - up items in it. i grabbed the bag and pulled it out but suddenly he fell down . That time  Ayesha mam  came and warned me . again if you're teasing someone like this ..I will inform to the principal. Vijay got up and went to our classroom. i got angry on him because him mam scolded me.In our class boys would tease him and they calling him by girl  name" Viji " but he is not reacting anything's. some girls are supporting him and they are became friends.
 one month passed ..Ayesha Mam told us that she was going to make a model exam to test students IQ level. In this exam also Vijay did not score well.  Ayesha mam called home and  she said " i thought physically  you're weak and atleast you would study well but this is also average only. Mam said that you are not eligible to study here and your waste fellow  so I will talk to the principal tomorrow and he send you home. Vijay begged to mam but she is not ready listen his words. The next day Ayesha mam took Vijay and went to the principal's room.  Vijay's friends are asked give him another chance. but they both went to principal room.  An hour later Ayesha mam came to our class. Now she is looking different not like usual day. Ayesha mam will never braid her hair and I have never seen but now in braided hair she is beautiful. vijay friends asked about vijay. she told Principal gave another chance  to vijay so we have to for next opportunity.  Then I told her you are looking  more beautiful now . Mam smiled and said thank you. Immediately Vijay's friends asked her where is vijay and she told  that Vijay would come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation