Skip to main content

Never Ending Love .....part 7

The next morning I woke up and mom was there with coffee.  The well awaited time came and I was in front of Ms. Nisha. This time she was wearing a pink salwar kameez. Her hair was made as a bun and jasmine flowers were arranged around it. She wore a gold ring instead of stud in her nose. She instructed me to change and come. She then called my mom and they talked and laughed for a while.  Meanwhile, I opened her makeup box and used eyebrow pencils, mascara and lipstick. I went to show my teacher that I have completed my makeup. I applied bindi and showed my makeup to Ms. Nisha again. She was happy then and helped me with a necklace and  jhumkas. The class was about the way to sync with music and I couldn’t sync properly which made rest of the girls laugh. Ms. Nisha understood my problem and she told me that I will be happy a week after punishment.  After one week again danced for same song with proper sync. Nisha is recorded my dance videos and my mom standing and watching my dance . she feeling very happy and at the same time she is crying. i hugged my mom.

Ms. Nisha called my mom and asked her to come. she told all of us about the importance of “gungroos” which is to be worn in legs like payals. She called me to the front and told me to put my left leg on a nearby chair. She took a red gungroo set and placed in my ankles and tied a tight knot at the back. I could hear loud noise when i put my leg down. She told me to tie the other to the right leg and I was excited to do it. She ordered me to go to front. Oh my god! I was walking with heavy gungroos in my ankles and it made a harmonious noise. She told me to perform a certain step that was taught last class. I respected the floor and started dancing the steps I have learned. I felt a kind of spirit which I have never felt before. Ms. Nisha told others to listen to the rhythm of my gungroo legs and study. I saw a satisfied smile on Ms. Nisha’s face when I finished dancing. She told me that I am learning fast, I could even do the stage performance  if I learn like that. I felt happy when one of them whose name was Shilpa encouraged me and she is Nisha friend  by saying that my moves were great. She told me that I’m really Lucky and you got chance to perform in stage and it  was the most encouraging part. again if you're ready next week one function is there if you danced well you will get more chances. Immediately Nisha agreed for that.

 mom kissed my forehead and told me that  it was awesome performance in dance class. I learned a lot from this weeks dance classes and I became more and more dancer.  Shilpa mam arranged program for me . I little shy to dance in front everyone and my mom told me be confident and dance like peacock. I gave my best and danced well. After finishing the dance i was waiting for audience reaction and everyone clapped. i became very happy and i get blessings from Nisha and my mom.

  After one week Ms. Nisha came to me and gave me a small box. I was surprised to see that it was a jewellery set. It consisted of a pair of jhumkas made of beads and fake diamonds and a beautiful necklace. She came close to me and started removing the ear-studs I was wearing for a month. She inserted the needle of jhumka earring in my right ear and screwed it tightly. She had done the same for left ear. I was feeling the weight of jhumkas while Ms. Nisha placed the necklace below my neck and tied it from behind. She then told me that it was a gift for my stage performance. I was very happy that I touched Ms. Nisha’s feet as a student respecting her master and she placed her hand over my head and blessed me that I would become a world famous dancer. Shilpa Mam came inside the room and she was so happy that she kissed me on my cheek. she said i have got one chance from TV reality show. i  became very happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation