Skip to main content

Never Ending Love...6


First day i went to class, dance teacher introduced herself as Ms. Nisha.  She was wearing a peacock green sari with golden borders and matching blouse.She had worn ornaments like bangles and toe-ring. Her ears were adorned by 4 earrings in each and had a well placed nose-stud shining on her nose. She explained that we are about to learn the new steps. She introduced me to other students as new  student. She showed some pics of classical dancers and showed some hand mudras. She then dismissed the class and told me to come an hour early next day.
The next day, he finished work early and  he reached dance class by 3:15 pm. This time there was no one in the dance hall except for Ms. Nisha. She asked me what made me to learn Bharatanatyam . i told that it’s my mom will and she is classical dancer . she  said “It’s good, but soon it will be your will!”. She asked me "do you like me Viji "  and i said yes, especially your nose ring and earing. she smiled and if you like it really and again he said yes.

 Dear, I will call your mom and tell to get you one tonight itself. Now you can go home”. I left. I was surprised to see that my mom was already dressed to go out with me. I was ready to go with my mom. We were going to nearby mall. My mom was so exited and i don't know why.  Directly they went to  jewellery shop and mom asked him sit and she spoke with worker.  He came near and pierced my  left side nose and above ear also.  i just had a blank look on mom’s eyes. they  went home and i was too exhausted due to the pain and i slept early. I  went for the next dance class earlier than before. This time my teacher was in a yellow salwar. My bra is giving sien trouble so I asked her room and she showed. I went to a room , I removed my salwar ,  I was wearing only my pant. i removed my bra and again i am trying to Wear,  It took me 10 minutes to keep the bra in a position to hook. To my surprise it was hooked by Ms. Nisha from behind. I was speechless and shy .  Ms. Nisha showed a skeptic look on me and I understood that she noticed the flat chest. She told me to rise my hands and show me your front. I could see my flat chest. Ms. Nisha noticed  asked my age and i told her 14. but you don't have breast ok i will speak with your mom. I started to leave as soon as it was completed but Ms. Nisha holded me by hand and said that I’m not completed. I asked her what else is to be done and she spoke nothing but opened a box and took something. She opened it and I realized that it was mascara (kajal). I resisted a bit but she forcefully rimmed both my eyes with mascara. This time my dick was even stronger. She understood that I’m helpless with projecting dick. She used eyebrow pencils and curved my eyebrow shape like dancers. She completed with a black bindi in the center of my eyebrows. She opened another drawer and took a pair of  jhumkas. I felt my ears heavy when she put it to my ears. She told me that I can go to the practicing hall now. The class was over by 6:30 pm and I went inside the room to change.  I packed up everything and left. When I reached home my Mom opened the front door and she hugged me and kissed me in the forehead. I couldn’t understand the reason for this strange behavior. She told me that I look beautiful and now your look like real dancers. she just hugged me and removed my bindi and asked me to take bath and while she prepare food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation