Skip to main content

Never Ending Love ..Final Part

One day vicky father asked to his home and he told that " Everything is viji and you can join the army next week".  Vicky mother told us that her daughter engagement is on coming Friday and so she invited us. Viji forced Priya  to dress up fully in a saree and makeup and a little bit of jewelry like the other girls. then we went to engagement function. Vicky mother asked viji " who is this and what is her name viji ? . then aunty  showed the photo in the vicky mobile and daily vicky seeing this girl and see phone wallpapers also that girl may be he love with her." Vicky mother wanted to know who 'that girl' was,. viji said "That's Priya ," and "She's a beautiful young girl... viji called me and said about vicky mother desire.  Later that day, we found Vicky secretly looking at the photo again. He was quite abashed when we caught him looking at it. viji asked "Do you want to marry Priya?" she teased him. "NO...", he said, "I don't want to get married and be stuck with kids!" "Oh! So otherwise you DO want to marry her, eh?!" she said grinning. vicky couldn't control his half-blush, half-smile. we said "Well don't worry vicky ," and "you can safely marry her we.will arrange it.... vicky became very happy. Then we spoke with Priya and Mom. They both are agreed for this marriage .
Vicky marry Priya my sister  and viji  is the bridesmaid in her marriage finally happy family photo taken in that our parents , vicky parents and vicky is in dothi and shrit sitting as groom of priya the bride  and finally they hot married.  viji in saree and hand full of bangles jewelers Makeup and standing beside me and i put my hand on his soft and sensitive small hips. Viji also joined army and now she is army women and serving for our country
and now his desire is fulfilled. Viji told me  that  your mother  was asking about grandson. Then i asked viji, are you ready for this, she said it's serious matter don't make it fun and it’s been 2 years of our marriage. she said I don't have any objection to adopt the children. i said then okay. Viji  kissed me every inch, and after we had sex that we both got tired and satisfied. Priya gave birth to her first child after one year. Vicky now had become the father of a daughter. 

Five years passed…

Priya  had given birth to Vicky's second children. we adopted two children one boy and one girl . Viji resigned her job and  Both viji and priya got involved in the upbringing of their children. On the other hand, I am having sex with Viji. Both Viji and Priya have a similar life as Mother and wife role. Viji become complete woman now and she is the main root of my family and she enjoyed and loved happily living as Women.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation