Skip to main content

Never Ending Love...17

Ayesha mam told to kaviya aunty "  Madam Vijay is not that much strong so he will refer to girls team and he could be the army women." Now you have to decide it mam. without thinking they also agreed . Next day we went to meet officer. he welcomed us and asked to sit.
officer : Kaviya mam I know Vijay very well and I have seen him in Army College. i can select in army but what's the use and i need some favor from you.
Kaviya : yes tell me sir ..i will do its possible.
officer :  i have two condition if you are accepting we can speak further.
Kaviya : what are the condition sir
officer : 1. physically vijay has to change sex boy to girl and now onwards her name VIJI and same need to change in all documents.
2 . i have one son and his name is Vicky . He is a army man. he wants to marry  your daughter Viji and he likes her and he is fan of Viji.
if you're agreeing those condition , we can speak further arrangement about your daughter process. Kaviya aunty asked some time to think about it and she came to home.

Ayesha told me about this conditions .  I requested her "  please help Mam  I want to talk to him .she also arranged to meet him. I went to Ayesha mam house Vijay was sitting in sofa and when he saw me he tried to get up. I stopped him, i asked him " Viji why are you refusing to talk to me, I apologize to some many times to you for the mistakes. he said you beated my mom I can not forgive it.

 that's ok dear but now  I am angry "  I heard you are going to marry another men and he said yes. i got angry and i said that "  definitely i will kill you if you leave me or marrying  someone else then I will die too. " he said do whatever you want and he  tried to go. i stopped and  holding his hand and told him speaks with your mother to stop this marriage. He remained silent without saying anything. I pulled him and hugged him and kissed him continuously . He cries and he said " i don't want to marry another guy but my is asked me , I want both of you in my life. what should I do now, whether i want to support you or my mom.  but I can’t break my mom’s word so please try to convince my mom otherwise forget me Rohini and he asked me to hug tight without any gap I hugged him tight too ,and he kissed me and he crying . i can able to understand him so I want to do some thing to convince his mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation