Skip to main content

For Love...7


One day uncle , aunty and siva  went to temple and they asked me to stay at Saradhamma's house till they come. I also said yes with no other option. I went saratha home. She invited me and showed my room. saratha aunty asked me to brush her hair.  Then we talking each other suddenly she looked at me and she  asked me "still u didn't pierced your ear and nose.  she did not let me say no.. she pierced my ear and lifet side nose. Night full pain and she gave oil to reduce pain.

The next day I came out of the shower and she gave me the saree and told me to wear saree and I said I don't know. she helped me to tie  the saree . she said you'd have learned this and it was not your fault that everything was wrong with your mother-in-law. Then she put a chain around my neck and a Bangle's  on my hand . I looked at myself in the mirror and i was look like 80℅ a woman. I kept thinking that the skin was still smooth like as girls. while seeing my body venu pinched my hips and i got pain. saratha aunty scolded him and she told she is like your sister and i felt embarrassing moment.

 Days passed..now I have learned to walk like girls, dress and do all the work just like the girls. One day my mother told me to come to our devi temple to see me. I went near aunty and i told her I am going to temple .  she said ok and she  stopped me and told me to come near her. she told me "Ramya just wait i will come within minutes". Aunty went inside the room and took a silk saree and she told me to wear that saree. Then she put three big chains around my neck, she gave big jumikha to put my ear. then put a big nose ring and 10 Bangle's on both hands and now she allowed to go temple. I asked her "just i am going to temple only and I am not going any fiction."she said " if you want to go temple go like this others Wise  stay home. i came out without spekaing anything because i am excited and I was going to meet my mother but as I was getting one kind of fear came.
I went inside the temple and they were both talking about me, I went near them then my sister looked at me and she said sister stand aside a little I was looking at my brother.

i was hesitated and called Priya and told her that I was your brother Ramki, she did not understand what am saying but my mother recognized me and hugged me and cried saying that you are wearing a saree like women , what happened to you ? and my sister hugged me and cried. I told Mom what was happened to my life , Mom scolded me.  then the three of us talked and i requested mom that pls don't tell anything to dad. it's been three months since your dad went to work and haven't returned home yet. My mother came to me and said that it is not enough to learn to wear a saree and you need to learn to wear a bra. Then I came home and  my mother-in-law was sitting inside. When I went inside she said i have one surprise for you and she picked me up and went to my room. She opened the door and pushed me inside. Keerthi was standing inside and i am fully shock and i was bending head down not being able to see her. She came near me and she started crying. 
She beat me up as much as she could . she said that " i came to live with you but your behavior has changed and what I should do now" and she keep crying. she will not let me touch her and she is not ready to listen to me. i came out and i slept outside.Next day morning keerthi  told me that" I wanted a boy named Ramki and not a girl named Ramya" .. Finally she shouted at me and she sent me out of the house saying that I did not want to live with you. i started to cry and I went to my home . my Mom and sister gave consolation and i went my room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation