Skip to main content

Never Ending Love...11

Everyday i will follow her up to her home and today  i was waiting outside the college. Today I was training was crawl in the mud so thought he would come late and he need take a bath. i was waiting for one hour  He did not come  so I went to the bathroom to search  him and i shouted his name and  are you there vijay  , i am rohini. After he  replied me , "If I have clothes here, give them to me." Then I gave my dress include bra. Vijay came out then we walked out.
Vijay: How do you know I'm in the bathroom?
Me: Every day i am following you and today also i am waiting for you but you didn't come and  After training you will definitely go there to take a bath
Vijay: What are you doing here without going home after college?
Me: You know...  i am waiting for you
Vijay: I know ... How do you know, i will wear bra and who told you
Me: I know about you and  you want to be a woman. Now you have come here to fulfill your father's wish right
Vijay: How do you know all that?
Me: don't ask me that .. but i know everything about you
Vijay: why you are collecting all information about me... what you will do 
Me: I don't know but one thing I am live with you. i am also like you "I want to be a man." 
Suddenly  i kneel down again i proposed him by saying this  "You can be my girlfriend and I can be your boyfriend" Please don't say no. Vijay smiled and took my hand and raised it. I told him tomorrow is my birthday so  tell me the answer tomorrow. Next day I didn’t even go to college and was waiting for his answer. i have arranged party for celebration and I told Ayesha mam to talk to vijay. He went to college as usual Ayesha mam called him and talked about me. mam you told Rohini about me right.  Then Ayesha Mam said that "  Rohini is really loves you so please accept her love. Vijay smiled and left.  I had invited all the students who studied with me in college. Vijay also came with a gift in his hand. When he gave me that gift some students telling  that the " girlfriend was giving the gift to her boyfriend" . I was terribly shocked and he also shocked. he stepped aside to let everyone congratulate us . Vijay frienda told "  we knew this in advance but we don't want make upsat that's why we are asked about it. " Now every one knows about you.  he got angry and he trying to leave.  I grabbed his hand to stop him and he got up  and slapped me on the cheek and left.

I don't know why it's happening like this to me. I went to my room and i opened the gift and  its shape of a heart. with this gift tied small paper , it was , "I want to be your wife , Will you accept my Love baby " reading  this i became very happy . But now I should console him and i  tried somany thing's but he is angry only.  i asked help to Ayesha Mam. she said that " you want make him jealous so try get close to another girl or boy definitely he will come and speak to you. I tried as mam said and he got jealous and  looked at me too but he didn't came to me instead of that he talked to another guy to make me jealous  . it was look like fun but inside am fully angry. I told to  kaviya aunty  about our issues and aunty said she will speak with him. Kaviya aunty said i have one plan and you will come know tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation