Skip to main content

Never Ending Love...12

Next day aunty came to our house with Vijay,  Aunty asked permission to my mom , she  was going to the native  for three days so next three days please taking care of Vijay without thinking  mom  said yes. Mother told him to sleep with  Priya room. Priya and Vijay went to their room and he didn't see me.  Next day evening priya asked me , bro are you coming for movie. i said no priya , i am feeling very tired so please go with mom and layed in bed. 
suddenly priya called vijay and she told that  "  Rohini is feeling tired so she is not coming with us so we three will go " .  I woke up and i asked priya " Vijay also coming with you to priya , Priya said yes and he only told to ask you  and I got little angry " why didn't I tell me this first , its ok just two minutes i will change my dress and i will come down. priya gave wired look and i told her don't look at me please leave . I came downstairs and saw Vijay wearing Priya's T-shirt and pant . I looked at him and smiled but he didn't care and he speaking with priya. Actually no one will believe if I say he is boy ,  and  he's so handsome and looking very cute and beautiful . Then we went to the movie and all are watching movie but  I was watching him not watching the movie. Vijay kicked my leg and told me to look at the screen and don't look at me. I told him that I had just come to see my beautiful girl friend, please don't disturb me vijay , please watch movie.  he smiled , I was so happy he finally smiled at me. 

Interval time Mom and Priya went to the bathroom and i sat near him and i said him " Viji you are looking very beautiful and you know what I  am lucky person anyway finally you spoke with me.  he asked me to buy snacks and  I went to buy snacks. That time some boys in the backyard poured soft drinks on Vijay  and they didn't asked sorry . he got upset and he scolded them inside mouth.
One of them saw Vijay scolding them and they grabbed Vijay's T-shirt  and woke him up. When they saw him, one guy told them " Machi she is not girl , he is ***** and he touched  vijay face saying that she is beautiful to look at and i want him machi.  people are coming so they  sat down .  Vijay was crying and I saw it. I asked him what happened and he said nothing and pretended nothing is happened. Some things is happened but I don't know what's that.  Vijay was sitting silent and he is looking sad. i touched his face , he scared .  When we came out of the theater some people touched vijay body.  he was afraid to hugged me tightly .  i understood Little bit and I grabbed one of them hand and i punched his face.  they all came towards me and suddenly vijay started  screaming and all the people there beat them. Then we left from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation