Skip to main content

Never Ending Love...10

Evening when I was leaving college I saw Vijay was standing. I went to him and asked who he was waiting for.
Vijay: I was just waiting for you
Me: For what
Vijay: Thanks Rohini ..
Me:  it's ok 
Vijay:  No Rohini really thanks your support ...you went to fight with them when you found out that the students teased me
Me:  its enough vijay ... please be friend with me 
Vijay: sure rohini..We will be good friends from now onwards
Me: I said yes and we shaked our hands.
Then we both went home. From the next day I am  training him and I trained with him too. Almost we becoming very close and this days i am feeling very happy.

one month passed..one day Ayesha Mam told us that game will be starting soon so please practice more guys. The next day Ajay came our class room  and asked name list and who all are going paly games. he told that All students must play atleast game. Vijay is simply sitting and i asked what happened to you. he told that i don't know which game i need to play.  I told Ayesha mam that I,  i am participate in Realy running race ( Myself , Vijay and other two girls )  and don't worry i  will take care of Vijay, Ayesha mam said ok.
Already we got other's game point's , our group is first place but little Mark only difference with other team so atleast we need finish this game 1st place or second place.  So I told vijay don't be scared and i am there, so try to run as much you could do. four players relay so  First runner Vijay, second and third girls I was the last because Vijay would run slow anyway so I thought finally i could try to finish speed.  The race started and he was the last in the three people  as I thought but things is he can't able to match with girls and they are running very fast compared to him. while I am running already they crossed half of the ground.  If I don't run fast and win, everyone will blame Vijay. I ran fast and i reached second place in the race . Anyway  we got the highest score and took the first place. Everyone hugged me and screaming my name and Vijay thanked me. The other group students look at us angrily and we gave same pose to them and  we were ready for a fight .
With this success we both became closer than ever before.  we exchanged our mobile numbers . whenever he is free he ask me to come out. I will take Vijay on my bike and i  introduced him to my friends. We go out often at night and vijay is movie crazy. we go to the movies. some i will visit his home and his mom very kind person and she will talk nicely. i  was curious to know about that Viji who is within him. I want  to see him in a saree  but not knowing how to ask and little fear, what to do if he will misunderstood. i am waiting for right time. so planned to propose in New year.
Days passed... Tomorrow is new year and I asked him tonight if you are can you come with me. he said yes. Night  I took him to the some quite place.  i stopped my bike and i asked him to sit table. i  knelt down and i proposed him by saying  I love You sweetheart.  Vijay face became dull and I think  he is not ready accept my love.  Vijay asked me to drop  the house and he didn't  speak to me till I reached home. When he got home he looked at me and said "Rohini I joined this college to fulfill my dad's dream and one more thing "physically i am boy but mentally  I am girl like you"  so I did not get that attraction towards you" and so please don't mistakes me and again sorry rohini. he left.  I tried to say , i know about you vijay but he didn't listen  what am saying. After this proposal  , he did not talk to me like before and stood away from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation