Skip to main content

For Love end....

Next day Morning keerthi came to our house with the suitcase. My mom shouted her and she is not ready to speak with her. Keerthi cried and fell down my mom feet. my Mother asked that " Keerthi do you remember you both promised what ever happens and you both will live together " but now yesterday night you throwed  from the house.  keerthi said " Aunty i can understand your feelings but I don't know to come out from the home , yesterday i got one Chance  that's why I sent out and now I came to your home and one more thing still i am loving Ramki ...i know my mom did the all the mistakes so I don't want support her that's why I came here. 

 my sister went out and she said to keerthi still my sister is angry with you it's difficult to colmdown her. keerthi came near me and sat down and grabbed my hand asked sorry.  i turned back , she touched my chin I did not turn and she immediately pushed me down and kissed me. Then she cried and again  she asked  apologize for mother mistakes. I hugged her and said I thought you misunderstood me. Then she said how can I misunderstood you and I don't want miss on our love. Keerthi just lifted me up and put me on the mattress kissed continuously. suddenly priya came to my room and she asked us to come down stairs. we both came downstairs Mom asked us about the first night and  immediately keerthi said athai i want to  celebrate the first night with Ramya today. i said ok.  When mom prepares for the first night and she said " Ramya always i consider as a My elder daughter so if you want you can my sarees and jewellers. immediately Priya smiled telling me that sister  mama is waiting for you and one more thing don't hurt much. Mom picked me up and went to the our room. my sister pushed me inside the room. Keerthi  grabbed my saree and i gave milk to her. keerthi told " i am hungry now but I don't want food and i want to taste you ramya.  then we both had great sex.

The next morning I got up early and prepared  gave coffee to my mother, then gave it to Priya and then went to the room and gave it to Keerthi and came back to kitchen and started to  cook breakfast.  while serving the breakfast I said to my mother, "I want to live like housewife as a Ramya. mom said you should ask your wife and if she agree you can. i was looking at Keerthi and waiting for her answer .  Keerthi said that " Ramki if you really like to live as house wife for me ok but you want satisfy me  in bed." i hugged Keerthi and thanked her. Then my mother congratulated me , my sister thanked me and she said now onwards no need to do households works and my sister will take care and then she hugged me. Then my asked come in front god and mom asked keerthi to remove her mangalsutra from neck and then mom told her to tie in my neck. Finely keerthi tied my neck and she put bindi on my forehead . then we took blessings from my mom.  Again Keerthi told me, "  i know your boy but you want to satisfy me in bed ". she went out side. while going i  told her do not  forget to buy a jasmine flower. She smiled and told me to be ready for the night . I also started living the rest of my life as Ramya ...


Five years  passed and now my sister is married, My husband Keerthi supports me and I have two children to call me Mother and my daughter name Samantha 3 years old girl and my name is Raju he is 1 year old boy. Now My mom , Keerthi and me and my babies are very happy leading my life very happily....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation