Skip to main content

Never Ending Love ....14

Morning i woke up and i am searching vijay but he is not there. I went downstairs but already my mom is sitting with her relatives and they came morning only. i am looking for vijay. mom asked to sit with them. after some Vijay and kaviya aunty both are came . my mom asked kaviya aunty to sit with them. mom said to kaviya aunty about his relatives. she said " he is my one of my brother and he having 4  Sons and he is  younger Son name karthi  , he was very handsome. He was glowing like Sun. His complexion was same as Vijay. He was wearing a shervani which suits him very well. 
 Vijay and me was not looking at them. Both were looking each other.
 Uncle : “What is your name”? 
Me : Rohini 
Uncle : "Do you know why you are here”? 
Me : i  don't know uncle
Uncle :  ok..i  will tell you , “Do you agree to become daughter in law of mine”
Me : What uncle ...it's not possible 
Uncle : why rohini ... Karthi is very good boy and he is handsome
Me : what can I do, no, I cannot marry a man,
Uncle : just tell me the reason rohini  
I lifts head and saw Vijay and gives him smile. He also saw me and smile back to me. suddenly mom interrupted us and she said ok   for this proposal.  i told her I don't want to marry him and i like vijay and he also likes me.  Vijay felt shy and he ran to Priya room and priya also went behind him..
 Even i felt shy and i put head down. Everyone is laughing including uncle and Karthi.  i don't know what's going on here. Mom said " i know rohini you both likes each other and we want hear from both of you " that's why just we made small drama. he is your father friends and he came here to invite for his son marriage. Mom said to Kaviya aunty “ Kaviya  congratulation to you. Your daughter now becomes my daughter in law”.  kaviya  said “It’s nice for vijay "  , My mom  said to me  “Bring my new daughter in law here and take blessing from me”. i went upstair and near vijay and brings him to mom.  he is wearing priya lehenga and blouse with light mackup with jewellery. He is looking cutie pie and very beautiful. 
Then Vijay  touch Mom feet and take blessing from her. Also he touched his mother feet. Priya come near to vijay  and said “Congratulation”. i  said “You look so gorgeous and I promise I will take care of you for rest of my life like princess”. vijay said “Thank you for those kind words”. Mom and Aunty perform some Puja and then mom presented him their traditional ornaments and Saree. he was feeling happy.  Mom said that " Kaviya i will speak with my husband and we will finish engagement as soon as possible, After that kaviya aunty and vijay went to their home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation