Skip to main content

Never Ending Love...18

Again i requested to mom to speak with aunty.  we  went and tried to talk to kaviya aunty. Kaviya told us “ I will agree this marriage but one condition after marriage no one should talk to your dad and you all has to move to another house or if you like we will all be together.  if this is condition is ok for you ,tell me , I will agree to the marriage. Again said you can say i am crural buts it's okay and i don't care about it and I will not forgive your dad . your dad made this mistake unknowingly means that's ok  but he killed my husband in front of my eyes and  aunty said think and decide.  we came without saying anything because we understood that their in pain. My mom told that " rohini  you should forget vijay and move on to your life." Because of vijay we can't lose your dad so please try to forget vijay and i can't able to refuse my mom.

Mean while Kaviya aunty speak with vijay about his decision and she waited his decision. Again aunty said " Viji you want live like women right , this is your time if you are agreeing for this marriage you will get your dreams and at the same time you can fulfill your dad wish. One more thing if you are not like that boy no need to worry  anyway after marraige you are not going stay home and you will move to another place. Even Rohini family also denied our proposals, and think deeply and tell me your decision to night.vijay mother was waiting for her decision and he came down and he agreed to marry Vicky. Kaviya aunty become very happy and she said " Proud of you my son and your going to fulfill your dad wish " and she kissed vijay cheek and she said  thanks to him. Kaviya aunty called and informed to Ayesha and officer.

Next day his mother took him to the doctor. The doctor examined Vijay on the table and examined it from top to bottom, after Ultra sound, MRI, X-ray, and CT scan, and doctor asked to ley on the bed and said, carefully listen to me and understand I see your reports . After reaching home,  then aunty asked to change dress. Then he worn saree and aunty told him to do lite make-up, she  gave  earrings Wear in ears,  a lot of bangles in his hands, and wearing necklace on his neck, Glossy dark red lipstick on his lips. Now wearing a 4-inch heel red sandal. Vicky  came there. he saw vijay in saree and he didn't speak anything and he speechless. Vicky  said, Viji you really look very beautiful,  Then his mother came there and told vicky, vijay is my son, not my daughter, but he will have to live his entire life as a woman with you.  
Vicky spoke no matter aunty ,  you do not worry  and i will take care everything. The next day, they are went to meet doctor,  vijay was sitting silently. After reaching the doctor,  vijay and his mother also went in. Dr asked so you are kaviya and where is your son. his mother laughed and said, Sir he is my son vijay and he standing in front of you. The doctor said that  vijay is a boy but this is a girl. his  mother told clearly he is not girl and  just wearing saree and jewelry . Doctor said, seeing him,  sorry vijay I thought you were a woman. By the way the Vicky had told me everything about you, you look so beautiful even when you are a boy. My hospital has advanced technology equipment. If you believe me, i have done more operation successfully. vijay heard this and did not speak,  Doctor said I have seen your reports and  The hospital with the most advanced technology  and we do successful operations of sexchange. if you change your gender in our hospital then you can become a complete woman but this operation will be  little bit costly. 

Vijay came out and he ia not ready to do. kaviya aunty called to vicky and he also came.
Vicky asked vijay  what is your problem, in changing gender,  it is better that you change your sex. We are all with you. vijay said " Vicky please understand i am not that's much  worth spending too much money, I do not have enough money to afford this operation. vicky said  Do not worry about money. Do not you worry about all that I will take care every thing. Then Vicky went to  doctor cabin and said that vijay is ready to change the gender. Tell me when she has to be admit.. The doctor gave 2 days later and take appointment and admit him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation