Skip to main content

Never Ending 💘 ...part 3

The next day the principal came to our class and he told us about the pride of this college and the rules of the college and said that it is very important for you to behave with discipline. principal told us boy's should be hair cut like army man. sir  told to Vijay that you should cut your hair this week.  Again Principal sir  introduced "  Madam Ayesha will teach you about military rules and general knowledge , second person is Mr. Ajay and third person name is Ms.Sujitha and they  both of  will give you fitness and physical training. these three are teachers will take care till the end of this year.  Similarly there will be three teachers for all sections (A,C) ... We will hold competitions between your three section once in four months. There is a separate score for the winner. Another important thing is that it is not an individual competition and its group composition. So everyone in the class works together in unity. Finally he finished lecture and he  congratulations to all of us and told us to study well.

Vijay is more handsome than all the students in our class, which is why some girls started talking to him . but I don't know why I  didn't like him.  he looks like a woman while seeing from far, May be hair and hairless face  and body structure are just like women.
  Ayesha Mam told us to come to the ground and we went too, already Ajay sir and Suji Mam also there, then Ayesha mam told us today that we  are going to test your physical strength and fitness  then we will train them accordingly. 
1. Running race (200 meters) 
2. Long Jump 
We were divided into 9 group  as 4 students. in my group 2 boys (including Vijay) and 1 girl. Before that Suji Mam told that this is 100 meters lane so you need go there and comeback to starting place.  We were ready to run and we ran when suji mam blew the whistle. I ran very fast touched other end and i came back.  2nd place the girl came , 3rd not came. but we three are reached here but  Vijay had just run 100 meters and he was coming back. Everyone looked at him and started laughing. Then Ajay sir scolded us and told us  this is Army School so please be decipline and  this issue happened again we would send them to your home. after that We were all quiet. Then they are arranged for Long jump.  I jumped 6 meters long and Vijay jumped just 3.25 meters. I laughed when I saw him, I thought he was a comedy guy and looking like joker.  After completion everything  , ayisha mam told  us sit down .  She told us now we are going to split 3 groups ( Best - B , Average -A , Poor - P ) B , A , P .  Based on physical ability and train them accordingly. Ajay sir  called Vijay and told him that you are the lowest scorer of the two so you need to practice more.  Then he told us in B group 14 people including me, second  A group 17 people and finally Poor group 5 people are there including Vijay. 

After this Ayesha mam told us We will conduct classes for 3 months, after that 3 months will we start give only physical training and remaining 6 months we will send you some camp for real experience. So tomorrow onwards i  will take the class in the morning and Madam Suji and  Ajay sir will take classes.  after that interested people can do physical training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation