Skip to main content

Never Ending Love...8

A week later, to my surprise, shilpa came to the dance practice room along with Ms. Nisha.  Ms. Nisha told me “it’s time to show your talent to your mother who was an awesome dancer in her youth! She would have been a famous dancer if she didn’t marry your dad!”. so please practice hard to win  the dance title. Next day was my performance at TV show . I was very nervous and excited at same time. It was my first  dance reality show . I woke up early in the morning, Ms. Nisha and mom both were dressing me for my performance. They started with saree and makeup. I couldn’t stop staring myself. I was looking so pretty.There were many people and so many camara and all were looking at me. I felt shy. It was my chance for performing, I started dancing and everyone enjoyed it. As soon as my performance was over, everyone applauded and it made me more confident and happy. This was the best day of my life. My mom and Ms. Nisha were very happy and kissed me after the performance. 

I asked the judges can i bring my Mom  on stage and they said yes . I picked them up and introduced them to the judges. i  told them that " My mom was a  professional classical dancer, my mom had a desire to be a great dancer but because us  my mom bury her desire. I want to dance with her once in the stage . she married my father and  she was a good wife to my dad and a good mom to me. I fell at my mother's feet saying that the reason I learned to dance and i want to full fil my mom wishes. I still continue learning other dance forms . Dance has become my life. I’m fulfilling my mom’s dream of becoming a dancer. I’m now a professional dancer which was my mom’s dream. She is so proud of me. I love her.Mom woke me up crying and kissed me  on the cheek then everyone in the studio gave applause for my mom." 
After Long time we went to my father village. My mom wearing Saree and i am wearing Half Saree. when we reached home my grandmother gave one letter to my mom. while reading the letter my mom started to cry  and i don't know how to react .  Finally my mom told me " you have to became Army amb like your father" and that's his last wish. that's why I joined this MTS .
 Finally ayisha mam finished this story and again mam told that Yesterday was my first Marriage Anniversary so my husband called me and he asked to restaurant.  Then vijay asked me Mam you are going to see him like this and I said yes. Vijay asked me to give him 20 minutes and he asked  me to sit down. He  put makeup on me. He just braided me and after everything was done I looked at myself in the mirror and could not believe , i was  beautiful. then he told me " i know make up and I will dance and basically i am dancer ". vijay told me the story. Yesterday my husband praised my beauty . I thought I could help as much as I could. Ayisha mam is waiting for Rohini reaction. but she didn't react anything and she went to class room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation