Skip to main content

Never Ending Love..20

i started praising viji beauty. i removed her  petticoat . viji opened her eyes and tried to resist but seeing her body,  i removed her jewellery one by one and started unbuttoning her blouse. she run away . i removed all dresses and kept beside me and she went one corner . i have adjusted my ac to become very cool and She was still looking down and blushing and she can't able stand and room is heavy cool.  she came sat bed and  i kissed her face and again i kissed all over her body. viji exposed new large boobs which made my male organ stiff as a rock. i started biting  big boobs and nipples i pressed them as hard and again i started kissing her all over her beautiful face,  continuously for next 15 minutes, i gave multiple love bytes all over her shoulders and neck. I told viji now you will see my power and i pushed viji back in missionary position. i  started the journey, the moment i entered for the first time, she cried a lot and tried to push me away. It was an unbearable pain, but i held viji strongly and would not let her go. I was pressing against her lower body. She whispered in her ears: "please stop Rohini: you’re hurting me so hard, your dick is so big, please stop, pleaseeeee". After a while i started pumping and she was feeling the pain. Viji did remember the warning I could not hold and starched him. It was a pleasure for us we  had never experienced before. she  is pleased me and at the same time she was ashamed as well.  again  i climbed on viji and both again had sex. i repeated it more then five times. viji was totally exhausted by then. Anyway I am not going stop and i  again climbed and this time she was  started biting me to make me go away, and  This unleashed the beast inside of me. she started to cry and after that she has no reaction and i scared. i stopped and i woke up her and she hugged and told please stop dear and i can't able bear the pain. i told her "we can stop but I am in middle we will finish this time and i will do slowly and she said ok. last time I did slowly and She felt heavenly and wanted the pleasure to never end. Her moans became louder and louder and at one moment and she started scratch my back  and finally i got my satisfaction. I kept pounding her and she wrapped her legs around my body, she buried her hands deep into back and started kissing him wildly. Now we  both were too tired and decided to sleep. Viji totally exhausted to the extent, that she did not even have energy to pee. Next morning she sleeping in my arms. she tried to Wake up without any sound but the sounds of her bangles woke me up. I caught her in my arms and said "you made me the happiest man in the world yesterday". she replied “I want each day to be better now. Only you and me darling. Now let me go as everyone will be waiting for me downstairs" and i told her "you can go but don't close the washroom doors and I want to see what your doing .then She quickly gathered her clothes and went for the bath. viji sat down in the washroom to pee . i slept again. then Viji took a bath and got ready for her first day.  she came and woke me up with her wet hair. i grabbed her again and I kissed her again. Her lipstick was all over his face. she laughed loudly. 

She applied the sindoor on her forehead and She finally dressed up again as a newlywed bride with Mangalasutra, bindi, sindoor, toe rings, big earrings, heavy designer nose pin, payal and a pink saree.  my mom joking asked about last night and said that her glowing face was telling everything. She blushed again and hugged her mother. Her mother  told her to get up early from tomorrow whenever she is at home as there are a lot of household chores. she said ok but my mom told her " Don't worry about house hold works and i will help you ". viji said thanks aunty.
Viji to start practice and getting training  for a army.  but sometimes she told me " she wanted to remain a housewife for now because she was ashamed, how could I do the job as a woman with such a big pair of boobs? She didn't want to embarrassed. " She was happy being a devoted wife to me. She woke up before me, woke me up with tea. Prepared all the breakfast and did all the cleaning. She prepared the lunch . She loved her weekend trips to the beauty parlor and loved getting her eyebrows plucked and nails shaped. Six months passed and viji was a full time housewife now. now i am in field. I called her through phone and I told that " Viji you want to fill full your dad wish so please join the army and vicky arranged  everything" . she said ok ...i will join. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation