Skip to main content

Never Ending Love...9

I went home  and i am thinking if I could help Vijay or not. There is no one in my house. I went to my room and lay on bed. still i am in confused state . I heard the sound of my mother coming and i ran downstairs . my mother and Priya were talking. I told my problem to my mom and i asked her give me some suggestions if  possible. Mom looked at me and she asked 'what is your confution  roshini ' . i said that ' one of my friend  got into trouble, so whether I want to help her or not.  Mom said that she is your friend right any you will not do any bad thing so you just help your friend. I thanked my mom. Again she said  that there was a big comedy sit rohini,  i will tell you but I said not interested and I am going  my room.

 Priya tell me mom ,i want hear that comedy, she said  " i dropped you dance class, while returning i saw Vijay taking pot ​​at his waist and he went home. so  I went to his back and see his mother too. I knocked on the door of his house. Vijay opened the door. The only shock I got when I saw him was he was wearing a yellow saree and bindi and he wearing one chain his neck. Vijay asked to come In inside and he fell at my feet asking  belessing from me.  i am happy to see him like this and he is looking very cute and gorgeous in saree.  i told  his  mother you brought him up in good behaviour then he told me to sit in sofa . he told i will prepare tea , really  i am suprised and happy and see him. I asked Vijay's mother that your son wearing saree and she said that he  like wear women dresses  and behaves like women and i always considering as my Daughter.  again i asked her i have something in my mind , can i tell . she said yes. i told he "my daughter dresses like men and behaves like men. i think Vijay and Rohini bother nade for each other If you  agree  , we can speak about marriage.  his mother said that this is vijay life so he has to decide but right now we don't have any plans like this.. mom said ok... Vijay came with tea and After that we  took a photo and I left and came home. Priya asked vijay photo and mom showed photo to priya.. Priya is gave shocking look and he said yes mom he is looking very beautiful .  Vijay was really wearing saree its  unbelievable.

The next morning I was standing waiting for vijay. he came  I asked him for help  to me college and he said me to sit his backside.  while going I grabbed his waist and he said hold my shoulder leave  my waist. Evening also he picked me and he dropped me  near the house and left.
I do not know what to do, my mind continiouslly   thinking about him. i want to propose him but before that i want become friend of him.  

Now theroy class got over and  they started giving us physical training in college. so arranged two ground and one for boys and 2nd for girl's.  Ajay Sir coached giving training for us and Suji Mam giving training to that 5 people.  because of this training I could not see him properly and did not have time to talk to him. My only fear physically  he is very soft and i don't know how he will do all the training.   At same time The other section class  girls also came for training..  some girls passed comments and laughed about vijay ,I got angry but I can't ask directly.  A few days passed   I think other section girls speaking about vijay there class.   One day other section  are teasing Vijay and he is crying and he  came to the classroom . i came to my class room , vijay was crying and i asked reason the he told some boys are teasing him, directly i went to that boys but vijay stopped and he requested me don't fight. then  I came my class and i scolded the our classmates. I told Ayesha Mam,  She came to our class and she  called the all students and she advised that " other section boys teased your  classmate but u people are sitting simpley . i think in this class no unity and she went to her cabin 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation