Skip to main content

Trisha ..part 2

Trish Birthday & Born Fem inside him 

Today his sister shreya birthday,so he want to surprise his sister for her birthday. so he shaved moustache and beard completely. he tied my long hair with hairband and wear one t-shirt and pant, without hair his face glowing and he looks pretty and he is looking so cute and soft fairly.


he went to his sister room to give surprise and while seeing him , she shocked and smiled and he said her " its your birthday gift sister then she kissed his cheeks and hugged. she told him " you are looking more handsome in this look ", pls continiue like this bro. he said ok but i will try..and he asked shreya scooty key because he gave to service station..then she gave her scooty key. He started the scooty and going to buy gift for his sister. while going he stoped the Scotty near one jewellery shop and thought of buying a earrings and necklaces set to my sister for her birthday. he went inside the shop and a girl welcomed him and tell how can I help for you, he told " I am looking for earrings and necklaces set " , she takes him and started to showing all the design and he is in confusion which one to choose, seeing his face reaction confused, sales girl told let me help you and put one mirror infornt of him

and she come near him and started to putting earrings to his ears and when she pinned the earrings he get pain but somewhat managed but he is enjoying and didn't speak anything, she put earrings to his ears and then necklace and sales girl told it's look beautiful for you madam .when he heard a word madam in her mouth he thought she mistaken refer as a girl, so he told her it's for my sister not for me, then she told sharing clothes and jewelleries are common between sisters and again she told that " you and your sister will look pretty in this earrings see the mirror mam ", and show himself into a mirror, seeing himself in long hair and earrings on ears and necklaces,

he stunned and he forgot the world so much strange feeling, he thought so much feminine and wish to wear earrings always. Suddeny he came out from imagination ,finally he bought this earrings and necklaces set for sister. he went home and he gve earrings and necklaces set to his siter.From that day  onwards he started to feel feminine inside and his loving beard and moustache gone and daily he shaved completely and started to looking pretty feminine, he started to do hairstyles feminine, Girly feminine things is just born,  he started to look like macho man and playing sports but inside him that feminine girl also slightly growing, he feel the some time when ever he saw bueatiful girl his eyes goes to her dress and her hair and his heart telling him to wear that dress have long hair like her but again he told to it no he is a boy and started his boyish activity try to be macho naught but it's fake. Always his is waiting for correct time and if he is alone in house and he will do the dressing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation