Skip to main content

TRISHA ....part 1

 Hero Introduction

I proposed him to become my housewife and he agreed next screen is marriage hall while I am tieing mangalyasutra around his neck and he takes my blessings next screen is when he gets up we are in first night room where I am in dothi and he is wearing silk saree, I pulled him to bed and put bedsheets when we open the next screen is , I am father for his kids and he is mother for my kids, I am feeling proud because I become female father of baby I wish my baby should be like me and someone is shaking my shoulder and telling hey Divya getup.

Then I open my eyes the things until now I saw is dream, my mother is come to my room and tell me to get up because.

Mom: hey..divya getup it's already 5

Me : what it's still 5 why you distrib my sleep.

Mom: what you are girl you should get up at 5 take bath and put rongoli in front of the house and help me in kitchen and clean..

Me: what I hate doing this house hold work, I will go for jogging and excess.

I went to bathroom wash my face and took pant and shirt and wear that ready to go jogging.my mother come and started to scolding me and tell you are a girl you can't able to wear pants and you must always wear petticoat and skirt. I hate wearing that but my mother take me to bathroom and give a bath and forcefully make me wear half saree and teaching me house work without interest I am doing all.

Ours is a very orthodox family believe in woman is lower than man and she is for serving the man. But I hate that I love independent, I want to be in freedom and I wish to wear only men's clothes like dothi, pants and shirt etc I hate to wear saree, half saree chudidar etc but due to my mother forcefully I am wearing it. My mother braiding my hair and give me all jewelries like earrings, bangles etc and tell me to go to college by binding head and come home early I simply said ok and went outside I saw my father and I am told him I will go to college he said ok , I went outside of my area and feel like I come out of jail.


Heroin Introduction..

                                                               


He is name Trish, i have one elder sister and her name Shreya.I am studying in Arts college and shy type boy with little fashion, so I have long hair and always style it as bun, and Very fair and tin with no hair on my face people always mistaken me as girl.  he is having elder sister, my parents  give me all independence.i am just play  cricket and watch TV, i am very naught boy that always tease his sister and tat is increasing my love to her. I am very proud of myself and my manly nature, so I started to growing mustache and beard. According to my mother doing household work and cooking all is woman's job so she always telling to my sister to do all household work and she doing it, actually my sister is a Teacher and always wearing Saree to work and home also because of my mother restriction, she is a good sport girl but my mother restriction she simply sitting in home and doing cooking and household work, and my mother allow me to do anything no restriction. My sister always tell me to shave beard and i will look more handsome. i have pierced my both ears and i thought thats fashion.i will do every thing as my sister says and she is loving me and i am love her more and we have great bond between us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation