Skip to main content

Trisha ...End part

                                                        Divya & Trisha Marriage

After twodays we went to Trisha home and they welcomed us inside. my spoked about my marrisge and aunty also happily agreed and finally my family and her family agree for marriage.In marriage Trisha wearing bueatiful silk saree and blouse and his hand is full of bangles and bindi earrings jewelers and full bridal makeup and hairstyle,



all nails are painted and my mother put me necklaces and bangles coming from her mother and grandmother . And i am is wearing withe shrit and dothi and he is in in marron withe coloured saree and she got so shy to sit beside me, he  bent his head and sitting in shyness i tied mangalsutra around his neck and put Sindoor and he bent down teach my feet and ask for blessings i bless him in her confident voice and he cried  due to happiness and this is my happiest day in my life

she carries me until we reach car and we went to  my home put aratti and mom told him to put right leg to our house, he came inside and put light in front of God and he again take blessings from my parents my in-laws and from his lady husband i am happy and proud for  myself for blessings him in front of all .

Night i ready and sitting in the bed, Trisha blushing and got shy and came inside at first night by wearing new silk saree and blouse and wearing all jewelry and bangles and carry a milk for me. he give me milk and sit on floor and teaching me feet and ask him to bless , then i put hands his shoulder and blessings him to have more proud daughters like me, he got shy then i hold him in my strong harms and push him in to bed and started to kiss him. i told home behave like wife, so only response to me then i remove his saree and blouse and started to enjoy him holding his long hair and I told her i am the owner of you. he close his eyes due to shyness


then i removed his hand and kiss him to lip ,he responded to my kiss, iam  active and he is passive,  he is only respond to my move i put traps on his navel and earring in between kissing hips  and navel. i  start enjoying him and he responding to my commend and sounding like girl he is really girl on bed and I am real man.Morning trisha woke up and get ready in Saree and put rongoli and came with bed coffee. I push him towards me and started to kiss him and he tried to get out but I am strong in front of him and i again enjoy  and we went to bath and took bath and get ready in other saree and do Pooja of God after that she came with Pooja plate  and she put tilak on forehead.  i  put Sindoor to him I took flowers put it in his long hair. After some time we went to Trisha home .

I am feeling I am lucky guy to get lovable and caring husband and rest of the life i am housewife of my lovable person and in life gets to each other a lot and new type of love story begins....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation