Skip to main content

Deepika...part-3

 I was sitting in my room when mom came into the room. I looked at my mother and asked her " why mom ..u asking me to learn Bharatanatyam and its female dance and why should i learn . Mom said with a smile that it is not only for women , whoever having intrest they can learn and its arts and passion for some people ,


leave it others Your father wanted to learn Bharatanatyam but his father did not agree and that is why he joined the army. But your father learned natiyam without his father's knowledge that he could not continue after marriage .Deepak you know how to dance and u r learned also thats why i have chossed bharathanatyam and just tell me deepak ' do you want to learn the same thing over and over again? ' and she asked me decide and she left. i was thinking about it 'Anyway just a few days right so I thought I would learn and i will full fil my mom’s desire also...nextday mornig i said ok to mom and i told her  I cannot go as I didn’t knew classical dance. mom said dont worry about that & i will arrange it. She spoke with that mamand Within a day , my mom arranged a classical dance teacher at a nearby school place. The teacher was an old friend of my mom's friend. I knew that I have to manage school and dance class together.  my told me that " My father very talent person and i think u r aslo same . my mom requests me ' dont be silent and shy ,please be bold and confident and i want to see old my son. mom take me into academy at bharathanatyam. My father himself was a dancer in that tradition and encouraged me to pursue it. we went inside the guru room and We presented ourselves before the guru carrying in our outstretched arms a traditional plate full of offerings. After listening to my mother’s request she smiled at me kindly and asked me my name, I told her that my name was Deepak. 

I went to the class next day knowing nothing about the class. As my mom told, I reached there by 5 pm. Like me there were 7 other beginners with a difference that 5 were girls and 2 are boys.


The teacher inoduced herself as Mrs.Riya. My mouth opened wide wen I saw her, she was about 42 years old with good looking. She was wearing a red sari with golden borders and matching blouse. She had worn ornaments like bangles and toe-ring. Her ears were adorned by 4 earrings in each and had a well placed nose-stud shining on her nose. I tried hard and closed my mouth. She said that " today first day i will explain about bharathanatyam and i will teach guru namaskaram,. Riya mam explained that we are about to learn “Bharathanattiyam” (a classical dance in Tamilnadu) and which is performed by girls and boys. I felt littile free. She introduced me to other students . She showed some pics of her guru's dancers and showed some hand mudras. She then dismissed the class and told us to come an 5 Pm next day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation