Skip to main content

Deepika ...part-4

 


The next day, I left school immediately after the class. I reached dance class by 4:45 pm. This time there was no one in the dance hall except for Riya mam. She asked me what made me to learn bharathanatiyam. I told that it’s my parents will. She said “It’s good, but soon it will be your will!”. She told me you cannot practice natiyam in trouser ant shirt. She told me to wear the recommended dress for practicing natiyam. She told “Today, its ok and tomorrow u need to buy new pyjamas and pant. i said ok..


next we purched dance dress and i came with class. When I reached dance hall, the other students were there. They giggled seeing me in such dress and i am looking different. They didn’t asked me about dress since the strict teacher was with us. She started the class by teaching about the importance of steps .The class was over by 6 pm. almost one month over and continioulsy i am going to class and another he stoped to come dance class. my behavier is changed little bit . Now i am studying in 11 th staandard and its  co-ed school. I did not look much of a boy. Many teachers and boys are telling me that " your beahaving girl beacuse i wil not speak with anyone and even i feel shy for everything.so assumed I was a girl. some people make me fun of me so that time my brother will come and recuse me. My little brother is my bodygaurd. some time my teachers used  to make fun but i will not care about anything. one day i went to class but know one is there. then i searched otherside guru and students are cleaning the garden. riya mam asked me to help her. After that she asked us to sit and told us 'Next week my friends and  my guru's coming here so i was having some idea and i planning to conduct one program infront them. You all need to practice well and perfrom infront of them and who all are performing well and mibt be they will get chance to perform in stages and they will help you. Everyone became very happy and screamed .  

I am the only boy in the natyam academy. Before asking me , I started to leave as soon as it was completed but Riya mam holded me by hand and said that I’m not completed. she took me in to her room and showed


some male dancers photos and asking me to look the photos.  i said all are looking good mam , shall i leave mam. she said wait.  I asked her what else is to be done and she spoke nothing but opened a box and took something. She opened it and I realized that it was mascara (kajal). I resisted a bit but she forcefully rimmed both my eyes with mascara.She used eyebrow pencils and curved my eyebrow shape like dancers. She completed with a black bindi in the center of my eyebrows. She opened another drawer and took a pair of clip-on jhumkas. I felt my ears heavy when she clipped it to my ears. she asked me to look mirror, while seeing me i am looking different again she told me that tomorrow onwards you need to practice like this, i dont know what to say and without saying anything i came to home. before coming home i have washed my face and removed my bindi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation