Skip to main content

Deepika...part - 5

 That day night before going to sleep and i remember that what Riya mam said , I did not feel like doing that but my passion and my intrest also increased about dancing. finllay I decided to do as what Riya mam said tomorrow and i dont have any other way also. Next day i went to dance class and mam asked to follow her. i went behind her, she asked me to sit the chair and Again She opened it and I realized that it was mascara (kajal). I resisted a bit but she forcefully rimmed both my eyes with mascara.She used eyebrow pencils and curved my eyebrow shape like dancers.


She completed with a black bindi in the center of my eyebrows. She opened another drawer and took a pair of clip-on jhumkas. I felt my ears heavy when she clipped it to my ears. Then She told me that I can go to the practicing hall now. The other girls were already there.The girls just laughed seeing me and teasing me. I couldn’t look at anyone’s face. Mam ordered me to be in front. I understood that it is to make sure that no other girls see my projection. That day she told us about her plan. riya mam told us sit on the ground and she explained her program plan. 

she told me " you are new so you should act like lord Krishna and other girls will dance around you .I will teach you to less dance steps, but for girls will be more steps so practice accordingly . We also said yes and i became very happy. mam taught me basic steps and I felt much easier to dance. The class was over by 6:30 pm and I went inside the room to change dress and remove the eyebrows. I removed everything in a hurry and Riya helped me in removing earrings . I packed up everything and left. Next day My earrings fell down while practicing . while leaving home Riya mam called me and said "You have to pierce your ears. I was scared and again I said everyone at school would make fun of me but for that Riya told everyone who learns Bharatanatyam to have their ears pierced." now i dont have any option and i have to do it. mam called and informed to my mom about this.

when i reached my home and my mom is waiting for me. I said wait mom and i will get fresh up. we started from my home. It took 15 minutes to go to near by jewellary shop. We went inside the shop. he asked us sit and he asked us ,who is going pirece and my mom showed me. he asked mom “have you bought the earring? Which side you want to pierce? ” I tried to explain but my mom over toned saying “No, sir haven’t bought, but want to pierce both ears”. I said no to both of them and tried to get away to the front door. Mom told me that it was as instructed by Riya mam and if I don’t obey she wont allow me inside dance class again. Mom knows my addiction to dance class.

he told that he have studs with him and he selling that too and if u want puechase here mam. mom aslo said ok. then he cleaned my ear lobes with ethanol cotton swabs. mom was looking at a pair and i looking small studs. he took a long piercing pin and pushed through my left ear lobe.


I felt pain when stud was inserted and screwed I couldn’t hold longer and I just tried to get away but my mom holded me back in seat and he pierced my right ear and stud was fixed. he told me not to remove the piercing for a atleast two weeks. My eyes were watery and I nodded. My brother was at home when we reached home and he started to tease me. we started to fight and i kept hitting but he is not hitting me back and my mom is watching us with smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation