Skip to main content

Deepika...part - 2

 Dad went to the army.  Mom, me and my brother and we would be home. My brother and I are very naughty boys, so often we even fight with neibhour guys. Mom would not hit us but scold us no matter what we did. If there was a fight between us I would beat my brother. He would cry and tell my mother. we are studying in military school. We are happly enjoying our school life. I would be pretty active when I was in school. even we joined a karate class.I did not study well, but my brother is intellence and hi is good in study. Everything was going well. I finished tenth grade. After finishied school summer time , Our dad also came home for summer vacation. Dad taught us to ride a bike. One day i got used to riding a bike alone,while practicing driving alone i fell down and i got hurt my head. parents admitted me to the hospital,still i am in unconsious state. After this incident i cant speak as loud and loud as before and it gives me a headache when I talk like that. So my habits changed. After that I was quite and speak less, but my mom fearing of seeing this and I could not change like that no matter how much he talked to me to change me like before. so my mom did not like me being like this so again she sent me back to karate class. A few days went well.One day while fighting in class a guy unknowingly hit me on the head, I had a seizure and fell down like that.They took me back to the hospital. The doctor told us that he had nothing to do with the nerve in his lower my head and i fell down then my brother came & gave tablet after some time i came to normal state. i was stopped to go karete class.

I just loved being alone, always sitting quietly in solitude. I stopped talking to peoples even mom and dad. I was always sitting there thinking of something. My mother saw this and came to asked me ' Always why you are sitting alone and do not want to talk to us. I looked at her and said not like that mom, I just like to be alone. Mom looked at me and told me 'do you remember what the doctor had said. I said yes mom . Then she told me I was going to take you to a one place on tomorrow, and I said I'm coming too. The next morning my mother and me went there. I acme to know thats music academy. my mom spoke with the person about singing class. but i dont like to learn singing and i told her. then mom looked at me and said ' if u dont like singing , then learn dance.i said no ., i cant so please we will go home. mom I looked at me and she angrily and said let's go home, then we both came home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation