Skip to main content

Deepika ... Part -1

                                                       Deepika Introduction

Ours is a small family and we are staying in delhi.  My dad( Vijay) army man.  Mom (rohini) was working as private school  teacher. Myself (Deepak ) heroin of this story. My little brother ( Sujay )was one of the hero. I am not an educated one. our family little wealth too. So there is no need to go for job.Now i am staying in  home and i am not going for job. i was very fair skin( like my mom) complexion about 5.5’ height and slightly built with 52 kgs. I had no facial hair or body hairs.  now My brother also joined in army.  i was like built and moderate height. I am very fair and got below shoulder length silky hair.


      Now i am in relationship . From childhood onwards we got good bond. my little brother bodyguard for me . he will fight for everything. But I am the one to bully by others. i was just quiet and reserved and even shy. He is quick observer and quick learner . He taught me to ride cycle and two- wheelers but still now i will scared to drive. i just got few friends .  He always cared me very much. Intensely he is very sweet to me. But he will always bully me like beating, pulling my hair, pouring water to me it was great to be with him. Once we fought fiercely he beat me in back shoulder which I could not bear and cried lot but anything between us I won’t take that to our parents this is which he became one of my best friend. From  that he was very soft with me. Even I bully him he will just say some movie dialogues to get lost and I won’t bear the pain. Of course it was true he is in his teens and physically stronger than me. But to our sweet part we will not hide anything b/w us .  some time i used cries on his shoulder to any problem.  Now getting to the point how I got the idea to cross-dress to myself. i wil tell you in next part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation