Skip to main content

Samantha part 24- Helpless moment

Almost 3 months passed ... Always shakti scolding and she asked me do overtime work also and she always insulting infront of our team members. I will torture her at home and she will torture me in the office.we are fighting like "Tom and Jerry."

One day Siva came to see me,
Me : what siva? ..Are you came to see me
Siva : yes, i want to talk to you.
Me : tell me siva , what you want to speak ?
Siva : i heard , shakthi is torturing you if you want change team and request manager he will arrange it.
Me : its siva , i will manage it...

While going he told me that " you are beautiful and handsome guy". I did not understand anything , why he saying suddenly. I have been thinking about it what he said. During the lunch break ..I am having lunch with Priya and i enquired about Siva. Priya told me that Shakti and Siva both are lovers. She always targeting you so that's why he came and spoke with you and you good looking boy . Now i understand why Shakti told me to stop the marrige. It was feeling bad for her. One side i am torturing her another side she cant tell to siva and she already married. she suffers while seeing Siva. I decided to help her, but she sees me as the enemy whenever she sees me. She did not like Meera being close to me in the office, sometimes she insulting in front of everyone. One day while Meera and I were drinking tea, she came near me and told me you look like happy right and wait & see in front of our colleagues i will destroy your male ego and she left.
One day the CEO called all of us and tomorrow is the day our company started so there are a lot of clothes here. Take what anyone wants but one condition it will be decided by another.
Siva and Shakti looked at me and were talking about something. Siva gave me a bag and told me to come and wear the pants that are in it.
Priya immediately bought and opened the sari. Priya asked Siva how Ivan could wear this. To which Siva cannot change now, if you want men's dress you can change it. She also got a sari. They said there was no other way but to come tomorrow in saree. I didn't expected from shakthi and i heart was broken and i don't want see shakthi so today i am planning to go priya home. I asked her permission and she said ok . After finishing office she drive her car to home. She asked me shall we take food from hotel and now it's not possible to cook. I told her I know cooking so that today I will prepare food for you . she got surprise because I know cooking so we reached her home. I am worried seeing the condition of her house it is so missery and need to clean lots of things. So directly i went the kitchen and i started to clean vessels and she come to hall after fresh up and she is wearing shrit and shorts and I am in shorts and t-shirts and put my hair bun . I prepared chappathi and doll and i servied her dinner and I had. I put my mobile into charge. I went to fresh up that time Shakthi called me continuesly but I didn't answer the phone call. After my dinner I went to my room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation