Skip to main content

Womens day surprise..


I was standing on the floor when Priya came on his boyfriend's bike and got off. The two of them were talking downstairs for a while and then he pulled Priya and kissed her and she pushed him away and ran into the house.  If Priya comes upstairs looking for me, she grabs my hand and says let me go to sleep.

 My friend Priya and myself (Rohan) we both are staying to together.  Three years ago my dad asked me to leave the house because I behaving like girl and last three year's i am  staying with Priya.  This morning she woke me up early.... Please let me sleep for while and  She told me " i have three surprise for you" so don't ask anything  and again she said we  had an appointment with a beautician and she will come here around 8 AM. Beautician knows the details and she too felt funny and happy to help to make you a beautiful girl. That girl also came and priya asked her to come inside. She  examined me from top to toe and appreciated my body structure and face. I knew my body was quite suited to dress as a woman. Priya said " Rohini let the woman in you come to the real world!. " 
She started ,it was little painful when she waxed my whole body. She plucked my eye brows and shaped them in a bow. Feminization process continued. Pedicure, manicure, nail polish, etc. After the bath, my skin was smooth and silky. Wow! I starring myself while seeing mirror. Priya asked me to come out . Then my beautician asked me if I go for clip-on earrings or the normal one. I decided to wear normal ear-studs. Already i pierced my ears and i planning to wear  big jimiki earing.
Meanwhile, Priya went out and bought a red Saree and she told me this is for you Rohini and it's gift from your Mom. Tears came from my eyes and priya wiped and she asked to start mackup. beautician started to make me up. She worked on my face.i think she is  expert in make up and she finished the make-up quickly. My lips were looking awesome in red lipstick. My eyes were smiling with a beautiful eye liner and lashes. Eye brows were perfect arcs and nicely made. She put a red bindi which matches with my new dress. She put earing on my pierced ears and they were looking good.
I put-on my breast forms and They looked nice and bouncing if I move. Wow! I could not stop my temptation. Some how managed and put them in a nice red bra. I wore the matching red panty .  She started wear saree . It was fantastic. I wore it and it fitted me perfectly. She attached extended hair . I took a hand bag and wore black heels to show the beauty to the beautician. She was surprised and saying ‘See! I told you will be a beautiful girl and now you are.’ She introduced me to my Priya as Rohini and left us saying wishes.
Priya was clueless and staring at me and my new look.she went inside the room and she wore saree and came out.

Priya told me today is your day so let’s celebrate " women's day". First We went to the  temple .Nobody had any doubts about the beautiful girl and of course, every man who passes me had different looks. Now, I knew the hungry looks of a man! I was enjoying it a lot and carrying my hip movement while walking.  
While we were praying, my mother was standing in front of me.  I cried and hugged my mom. Then I fell at my mother's feet and bowed. Priya said " This is your second surprise" . 
Mom , Priya  and myself sitting as a group wearing nice sarees and chit-chatting and enjoying that moment. After some time mom wished me to enjoy my life and she left.
Next we went to a movie, park and then to a shopping mall. I purchased different dresses.  I was spending too much money. While going out again  We bought two more salwar kames and two traditional look long skirts.
After finishing our shopping and roaming in the city.  
We went to the  hotel and priya already  booked the table. I was feeling great. I was in a nice beautiful saree that to I was in the public as a beautiful woman. My friend was there beside me as my protector. What a beautiful life it is! I wish this movement should stay life-long and i enjoying every moment. 
Suddenly one boy came to me and proposed. I shocked seeing this and I don't how to react. Priya came and said " 3rd surprise for you" you want live like women even after marriage also so please accept it and now you got the chance. I wanted to live like this forever. I could not imagine the life would be this much beautiful as a girl.  I too liked him and i accepted his proposal.
Priya hugged me and  telling me that he was none other than my boyfriend's brother.
From now on, you and me are going to live as daughters-in-law in the same family. So you can be a mother to my baby. So from this time onwards you can enters "WOMENS WORLD" and enjoys this life.  ...

              "Happy Women's day to All"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation