Skip to main content

Samantha part 11 - Sister marriage proposal

I woke up very late the next morning. Mom gave the coffee and she said to drink and take a bath. After taking bath directly , I went to the kitchen there was a lot of sweet and snacks varieties .
I touched snacks suddenly my mother told me to go to Kaviya room, she will comb your hair. I went to Kavia's room where she was dressed like a bride and sitting bed. I touched kaviya shoulders and then she asked me in front of her and she started to comb my hair ,
Akka told me that you have grown hair like women and it is also good density so I said yes sister I want to cut my hair. She said it's good looking only so don't cut it let it be and then she put bindi on forehead.
At the same we heard the bike sound . My mother went out and greeted them, she asked them to sit sofa. They were no one else, the same woman who came yesterday, today she has come with her son today. Mom called and told me ne with your sister and she noticed bindi and she gave angry look and she removed it.
I went hall and greeted them and came back to my sister's room. I told my sister that " He is looking was very handsome and well bodybuilder and i think he is maintaining Six pack also. Kaviya staring me and She wiped my mouth with a cloth, saying, Samantha if you like that boy go and "Marry yourself ."
Mom to call sister, she asked to bring coffee for them. Kaviya carrying coffee for them and i went to kitchen arranged snacks in plate to give them. After gave everything she came hide my backside.
Mom asked him , if you want to with kaviya go to roof and speak freelry. They both went roof ti talk and I was curious to know what they were talking about and after half an hour they came down.
I went to my sister and asked her what she was talking about, and she simply said that it was our personal matter. I don't know what to react and we are like friends only and we both share all things, and suddenly it was a little embarrassing when she said something like this.
I came to hall and mom asked about dowri and marriage arrangements . Aunty told " if you are ready we will fix marriage date next Friday and this is big shock us . Suddenly aunty said "he is soldier so he need to go back next month. I can understand you situation if this he will after 3 or 4 months. Mom agreed and we don't have any other option and groom family look good we don't want miss this alliance . Then they are Left .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation