Skip to main content

Samantha part 17- Learning Section

One day mom told me that you don't have job so atleast help me in household works. I tried to say no but with the angry look of my mom I simply noded my head to say ok. She said atleast learn the household duties well so that I can look for a girl who needs house husband. I lowered my head with shame.
My mom works in toilaring company. So she goes by 9 clk and come back home by 3 clk.In the evening she used to teach me cooking and other households works. After she came from my mom uses the TV and serials. so I am left with no option so am also watching serials with her. Then we both used to make dinner and have it and we will watch serials. Once done she asks me to wash the dishes and sleep. The days have been going like that.
Then came the weekend. My mom wakes up early in the morning. Take head bath. She does pooja. Then apply rangoli infront of house. This weekend was not same for me. She woke me up as well in the morning. She made me do head bath. Then I along with mom did Pooja. Once Pooja is done she gave me harathi. I took her blessings. Then she went to put Rangoli infront of house. I also went infront of house and started watching her. Dont know why I did that. But may be I am doing all the things with her. I got used to be where ever she is. While I was staring at the rangoli and admiring, my mom saw me. She asked what are you watching. I said nothing just seeing how you are making rangoli. Then she replied dont worry I will teach you this. You can soon put better ones. I got shocked from moms reply. I suddenly realised what is happening. What did she just say. Meanwhile my mom finished rangoli and said lets go in and prepare breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation