Skip to main content

Samantha part -14 Aunty Gifts

After purchasing the dresses , we came to our home. Again My sister started to tease me a lot. Every time she sees a bridemaids in movies, serials or on real life,. She teases me say "you are gonna dress up just like her" I really can't wait to prepare you as a bridesmaid. My mom didn't say anything out but whenever she sees a bridesmaid, she would look at me.
As my hair also grown long . She would bring bridal designs of blouses and jewellery. My mom even started to buy few jewellery like earrings and bangles, as the gold prices were little low.
Kaviya told me, Suji Aunty really liked you. She started to buy jewellery for you too. Again shocking news for me. Mom told me, already she knows about you so don't worry no one knows and my heart started beat fastly. my hair long and mom started to put ponytail. My sister was eagerly waiting for a day to braid my hair.
One day i went to Suji aunty home long with mom. Suji aunty was really happy.
Aunty - I see, you are growing you hair long.
Me - yeah, aunt. My mom really forced me
Aunty - I bought few jewellery for you. I bought hair hair jewellery too, hoping you have a braid till your knee
Once I imagined myself with knee length long braided hair, I started to worry a little.
Aunty - I suggest you to pierce you ears and nose soon. You will get used to it by the time of wedding.
I near thought about it. I thought it's just for a day. But it's more than that.
Me - aunty, you don't have to buy jewellery. It would be a simple wedding
Suji - simple!! You are going to be a bridesmaids. The saree you are gonna wear on the wedding would be in lakhs. You would be filled with jewellery like your sister.
I was listening surprisingly. Saree in lakhs?
Aunty told most of the shopping is done.
Aunty put four bangles on both my hands.
and then she gave me a payal to wear on my legs.
my mom and Aunty told me it's time for piercing. I tried a lot to convince them but it's all in vain. We went to piercing shop. I sat on the chair silently while the lady pierced my each ear twice. Then came the nose piercing, it's a lot more painful than ear piercing. I don't know, how can I show my face to my office colleagues.
I thought As soon as it's will heal , I was made to wear the stubs. Nose stub really changed the way I look. With long hair, earring and nose stub, I look like girl and both are teased me. When I came to my home , kavya saw me and she is full happy and she came hugged tightly.
I login my office website. Toda one meeting is there with manager and clients. Once I joined the meeting Few teased in the office at First then it became normal. Manager started to speak, does anyone know this meeting. We said no . Again he told that, Our Management has decided to reduce the employees. Even i am also don't know that list. So may me tomorrow they will send mail to everyone ... Retaining people can do the work ... Remaining people please can search the other job. I know I will not retain the job and i accepted the situation. Manager send one email to me, you are not retaining the job so please resign your job. I did the same thing now i don't have any job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation