Skip to main content

Samantha part - 19. First time wearing flowers

Whenever I am free time and I am using to search the job.
One Friday my mom woke me up by 5 clock. She asked me go take head bath and come. But mom why so soon. Just do as I say is her reply. I went to bathroom, brushed and took head bath again with the same soap seeds. I came out of bathroom, my mom is ready with another nighty. She said no one will come just wear it. I took the nighty from mom put on my inners and then got into the nighty. This is also girly nighty yellow in colour and lilly flowers design on it. I came back to my mom. She said with the long hair you have to dry your hair properly otherwise it gets damaged. She took the towel and started drying my hair. Then she wrapped my hair in towel like an ideal housewife does in the mornings after head bath. She then said come lets put rangoli.


I went along with my mom to the front of our house. I was afraid if anyone will see me and notice. My mom asked me to bent and sit to put rangoli. She instructed me how to use the powder and how to put rangoli. She asked me to put dots in specific order and later told me how to combine them to make a beautiful rangoli. I couldn't believe seeing the final output that I can put such a beutiful rangoli myself. Then we went in. She said come lets do pooja. We both went into pooja room. My mom already brought the jasmines garland from fridge and place them there. She started reciting mantras and asked me to follow her. We completed pooja. Now she cut the garland enough to put around the gods frame and the remaining she took and hand it over me n ask me to use them after drying my hair. I took them without any hesitation. I didnt even realise that this time my mother didnt take her part of jasmine garland to use for her. Instead she gave me all the remaning to put in my hair. I went into room and opened the towel and my hair was almost dry. I dont know what to do. I went to mom and said mom my hair got dried can you help with it. I didnt know why I did this. Even if I dont my mom will anyways ask seeing my loose hair. She just gave a wicked smile and said go get the comb rubber band and jasmines. I will see what can be done. I went in brought them all and as usual sat near my mom’s feet. While she was in sofa. She took the comb brushed my hair. She saw to that all my hair is pulled back without leaving anything in the front. She parted my hair into three parts and started braiding. After a while she took the rubber band and put it around the end of the braid to ensure it doesnt get loose. She then put the braided hair on my shoulder for me to feel. I was shocked it was coming almost near my stomach when she put it on my shoulder. Now she asked me go get a hair pin from her dressing table. I went in, got the hair pin amd handed over to her. With the help of pin she fixed the jasmine flowers in my braided hair on top of the braid. I can feel the weight of the flowers. Then she told tomorrow onwards i need to go 8clk and i will come 3 clk. So you have take over all households works and i said ok. She started teach different type rangoli designs and she asked me to try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation