Skip to main content

Samantha part 5 - Wearing Nighty

I called my mom and asked her to bring old gown and i kept staring it for 5 minutes as I was not sure whether i should wear it or not, then I controlled my thought and wore the gown. it felt odd but yes I was feeling so relaxed in it compared to jeans, and we went out side to get fresh air. My sister and Siri both are coming here , i don't know what to do. I felt embarrassing moment. On other side I thought to surprise her by seeing me in a gown as it was her valuable suggestion. 

Siri – oh my god Sam you considered my advice , I am so happy, did you feel relaxed while wearing gown?

Me – yes, a lot
Kaviya - oh OMG , sam you are wearing Ladies gown , i can't believe my own eyes. And she came hugged and she told your looking cute.

Kaviya - why are you wearing this old style gown, its not fashionable, wait I will bring few of my spare nittee  for you, they are so comfortable and of latest trend.

Me – no no Akka, I am ok with this. (Kaviya didn’t listen and went to get one of her nittee, she came within in minute with blue nittee.

Me – Akka , this is so feminine and looks like its a babydoll, I am a man how can I wear so girly clothes.

Kaviya – oh don’t be so stupid, I guess you are already wearing a LADIES GOWN so don’t say that you are a man, hehe. don’t mind it Sam, just joking. being comfortable is ok but wearing fashionable clothes creates confidence in you, for ladies clothes, are not just clothes, we get happiness, excitement by wearing great looking clothes so now you also have to think like us, darling just try this nittee once for me and if you don’t feel excited then I will take back all of the nittee’s I promise, now don’t show tantrums

(and with this mom started to remove my old nittee)

Me – Amma aauuchh slowly remove it

Kaviya– Ok my baby, oh you have got excess fat on your chest, (while touching) it looks like girls boobs. hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation