Skip to main content

Samantha part 8- Fammie look

One day my mother told us, she is going aunt home. Mom told my sister to take care of me and left. I was scared when I am thinking about her. After a while Kavya came to my room with a box. She lifted me up and let me sit down and combed my hair. Then she put the bindi on my forehead and then put the lipstick on my lips and she put little Mack up and she took some photos. My face become red and am in angry mood and she gave me that mackup kit to use later.
Kaviya gave me the glasses and told me to look at my face, When I saw my face in the mirror I couldn’t believe it, I was just look the girl and even though I wasn’t completely female.
The lipstick smelled good, I feeling shy, my face is blushing but kaviya noticed that and she teases me. My good luck , She left because she got a phone call from the office.
I started to watch serial but again and again thought of lipstick were coming in my mind, i was controlling it by saying this to my mind ‘boy you are not a lady to try lipstick’ but as I saw myself in niitee with cleavage popping out of niitte that boyish feeling would fade away, my curiosity to apply it was rising moment by moment, but I can't control my feelings, so I decided to try the lipstick just once, so I took the lipstick and slowly  started applying lipstick, first on upper lips then on bottom one, that red shade was so dark that there was no need to apply lip gloss. I was checking out my lips in the mirror just the way I did with niittee and I was feeling so horny and amazing because of which instead of satisfying myself, i started to watch TV, watching movie. i didn’t know that lipstick was so magical which was creating a feminine feeling inside me. suddenly Siri Akka came inside and while seeing she shocked and laughing loudly. I don't know what to do and i feeling embarrassing moment.
Siri : You are looking nice Sammi!!!
Me : i kept my head down

We both are started to watch aerial and she started to speak about dresses and jewellery and even i aslo joined with her.

Days passed , whenever Mom was not there in home they both turned me into a girl and they will tease me...

They both talk to me every day about women, and about sarees , blouses and jewelry. sometimes i feel the need to wear a sari at least once in life. I never told them about it, I thought they would still tease me if I told them about this.

Now i can walk slowly without anyone help. One day kaviya came to me and reluctantly called me ,
Me : what happened kaviya?
Kaviya : Mom’s birthday is coming up?
Me : yes , that's next week
Kaviya : correct, we want to give some surprise gift
Me : i said ok...What is it?
Kaviya : ...Hmmm...hmmm
Me : tell me akka ..
Kaviya : Nothing Sam .. Your the gift
Me : i didn't get akka..Tell me clearly
Kaviya : I'm going to give you a present for mom's birthday.
Me : how?
Kaviya : you should wear sari for mom’s birthday.
Me : No way..I will not wear saree ( inside little bit happy)
Kaviya : i am requesting you sam.. Please one day only..If you want i will delete that videos.
Me : then it's ok ..I will Wear

Kaviya came hugged me tightly..And she said thanks to me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation