Skip to main content

Dream Job ...4

 Days passed and keeping my hair in a bun with a bun net became something usual for me. But still daily mom tried different hairstyles on him. i was very ashamed but couldn't disobey my mom. It was nurse day and therefore, all were allowed to wear whatever they wanted and their hairstyle were their choice too. So, i was really excited as i could finally feel like a man again and could wear a ponytail. Both Vidya and Kalai couldn't get revenge for a long time but they were waiting for the right opportunity.

i came to the hospital in pant shirt and my hair was tied in a ponytail. i entered the staff room. All are planning to do various programs but I didn't participate in anything. So i was free.

Divya - Hi Abhi sir, happy nurse day.

Me - Same to you, mam.

Divya - I'll catch up with you later we need to rehearse for the drama we are going to put on.

Me - Okay.

Pallavi came.

Pallavi - Abhi sir, why don't you come see us doing the rehearsal.

Me - Yes I'll come.

Me, Divya, Pallavi and many other teachers went into the staff room. All the female and male gathered for rehearsal .

Me - Pallavi mam aren't there any male teachers in your drama.

Pallavi - No not really, we women are going to do the drama alone.

Me - But what about the male characters?

Pallavi - No male character sir.

Me - Oh okay.

All are went into the changing room and came after a while, i was sitting in the front row just next to the stage.

ony 4 charcter in this drama. Divya is dressed like doctor, Pallavi as a nurse.

All the characters came except one of the characters. The scene in the drama depicted a pregnancy delivery scene. But the nurse that was about to act as the pregnant lady still didn't come.

Everyone were tensed. pallavi went to call the teacher who still didn't come through her mobile and returned after a while and she said its emergency case so she can't act now.

Divya - Oh no, what do we do now?

Pallavi - We can replace someone else as that character doesn't have a of dialogues.

Divya - All the female nurse's are engaged in one programme or another, so we can't really replace anyone.

Kalai - Unless we make a Abhi sir to do the role.....

Divya - But no kalai ..it will suit for the role. the role of the bride needs to have long braid.

Kalai - Don't you understand? We can ask Abhi sir to do it. he is having long hair like girl and he dont have hair in face and he will suit this role .

Pallavi - But I'm pretty sure he'll never agree.

Divya - But it's not like we have any choice. Pallavi you have to ask him you are the closest to him amongst us.

Pallavi - Okay I'll try.

Pallavi took me out of the room and started explaimg the situation.

Me - No way I'll do it, I'm a man how can I do it.

Pallavi - Please sir, you are our only option.

Me - But..but

Pallavi - We'll take care of all the stuff, you just have to keep your head down during the scene, that's it, and if its possible cream like pregnant lady.

Me - No mam not possible to do this role. But what will other think about me?

Pallavi - Look at you, you are wearing your hair in a bun with a bun net, no one is thinking anything ill about you.

Me - But but

Pallavi - Please sir I'm begging you, you told me you'll do a favour right, please we can't cancel this, it's the main event of today

Me - Okay, I guess I'll do it for you.

Pallavi - Thanks sir.

Both Pallavi and me came into the auditorium once again and Pallavi showed thumbs up sign to the divya there, everyone became happy.

All are gathered around me and started to thank me and took me to the dressing room. i had a clean shave so there was no need for shaving. i was asked to remove my shirt and pant and was asked to come out in my baniyan and skirt was given to wear.

i came out after wearing a baniyan and a inner skirt, i was keeping my head down in shame.

Pallavi - Abhi don't need to worry, it's only us women here, no one is going to see you and one more thing now your acting like pregnant lady in real life its not possible so try to involve the role and enjoy it.

Me - i said ok.

i was made to wear a padded bra and was given a blue coloured blouse to wear, the blouse didn't exactly fit him so, they stuffed his bra with some clothes. Now i was standing in a blue coloured blouse and skirt.

Pallavi called a student and asked her send two students to help them get ready as all are were busy.

In the class;

Student - Hey girls did you hear the news, Abi mam is finally going to become a complete woman today.

Kalai - What are you talking about di?

Vidya - Tell clearly.

The girl explained what had happened...

All the girls in the class were laughing.

Vidya - Looks like we finally got a chance for revenge.

Kalai - Let's go and dress the beauty di, come.

They both entered the dressing room, I was shocked to see them. When they saw me i was dressed in a beautiful green saree with a blue blouse.

Kalai - Hi sir, we are here to bring out the princess inside you sorry .

Vidya - Hey, call her mam, am I right ABHI MAM?



i just kept my head down in shame.

Pallavi - Stop teasing him you two and start to help me. Vidya braid his hair first.

pallavi removed the hair band from my ponytail and Vidya started brushing my hair. She middleparted my hair and then started braiding, she didn't add a rubberband at the end as she was about to add hair extensions.

Vidya - Kalai hold his braid so it doesn't come loose.

Kalai - Okay .

Kalai took my braid in her hair. Sir now your braid is in my hands. dont shake your head otherwise it will became loose.

Me - i said ok.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation