Skip to main content

Dream Job ...1


My name is Abhishek.


I grew up in a small village and I am the only son in my family. My mom's name is Ramya and she is my role model .

She worked as a nurse in a nearby hospital. so i am also completed nursing near my village till that i stay in village that why i don't have any exposure outside , and that to i am little shy guy ,after completion of my graduation. So I grow my hair like my mom. My mom has beautiful hair. I always kept it clean of those one inch hairs. I will always be clean shaven and clean. After completion of nursing I started to search for a job. My mom referred me to where she has worked in that hospital.

It was the first day of my work , two girls Vidya and Kalai are final year nursing students with me.. Both Vidya and Kalai had a white skin tone, roughly 5.6 feet tall, Vidya had hair till her mid back which was tied in a ponytail while Kalai had her hair till her shoulders which was tied in a French braid. I was roughly 5.3 feet tall, slim, clean shaven, had hair till his mid back and was dressed in a white pants & shirt and my hair was tied in a low ponytail. They both are checking patients and they used to scold some older patients. I don't know why they are scolding the patients. I went near them and told them " pls dont scold elder and if you do the same thing , i will complain to the doctor.

Me - Weren't you girls supposed to wear white shirt right?

(Both of them remained quiet)

Vidya (After a while) - helo, I don't think that it is compulsory, we are final year students not staff nurses like you .

Me - Yes it is compulsory.... I'll give you 10 minutes to go to the restroom and wear both of your shirts.

(Both Vidya and Kalai came back after ten minutes with their white shirts)

They entered the ward and went to their desks. elder people laughed and they said thanks to me . They were humiliated and all in the ward were laughing at them. I saw them and I think they wanted to take revenge.

 Our shift is over so i am planing to leave ..but still they both are sitting in the desk,They discussed about it for a while and they left with a smile on each of their faces. Next day i came to my shift, hair tied in a low pony as usual. They came early today , Both Vidya and Kalai not combed their hair and its looks free hair.. I saw Vidya and Kalai and started to shout at them.

Me - Hey girls, didn't have the basic commonsence, because your hair may people will get infection, that you must always tie your hair like bun ?

Vidya - why should we bro ?

Me - That's because all nurse staff are wearing hair like bun right.

Vidya - Then why didnt you tie your hair in a bun bro?

(Some people started laughing)

Me- That's because I'm not a female nurse.

Kalai - It's not specified that only female nuser of staffs must tie their hair in a bun it's meant for nurse with long hair sir.

At the same time one of our chief doctor came , we greeted them and i complainted about them. i sent them to the doctor room and both of them returned to the ward with the chief doctor.

chief doctor - Abi, it seems that you were so strict on rules about hairstyle that you gave the girls some punishment so it will be fair only if you follow them yourselves so you must start wearing bun to hospital from now onwards.

Then chief doctor arranged one meeting she told " from now onwards who all are having long hair , they must start wearing the bun to hospital, After hearing this all the girls staff in the room started giggling.

Chief soctor - Abhi from tomorrow onwards you must come to the hospital with your hair tied in a bun using a bun net. I'm just excusing you today because you don't have a bun net to use.

Kalai went to her bag and brought a pink coloured bun net with shiny stones in it and gve me and told me to use it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation