Skip to main content

Dream Job...7

 Next day I got ready to go hospital of cource the outfit she gifted me yesterday. Mom complimanted me on my looks. I realise that neither my shirt nor my pant have any pockets to keep my belongings so I have took my college bag to kept all my things.



I went to  everyone was looking at me like i thought that i was looking very special today.  Pallavi came to my desk and complimented me for my looks and said that you should always wear cloths likes this. 

In evening Vidya asked come with her. i followed her.

Vidya - she said we have to purchase some more cloths for you. 

Me- i said no.

Vidya - i am not asking permission , you have to come with me .

Me- i dont have any other option so i said ok.

 we went to same shop today she purchased 3 more jeans and 4 t shirts though t shirts were little funky and bright in colour.the we went to home. Mom shocked to purchising bags and i told her its gift from friend. one week i wored all new purched dresses and like too..one week gone.. me & pallavi went canteen, 



Pallavi -  you liked the cloths what you have wored ?

Me -  yes, I loved them infact they all wear very nice and wearing them makes me more comfertable" .

Pallavi -  That means you like to wear girls cloths" 

Me- Not at all and i dont like to wear girls dress. 

Pallavi - ohh .. you do because since last 7 days you are wearing girls Top and jeans" 

Me -  r u serious but why she didn't told me earlier" 

Pallavi -  I was just checking that as I like mens wear do you like girls outfits, and i was correct that you like girls cloths.

I was totally embarrassed that since last one week i was wearing girls outfits and i enjoying them. Then Vidya come to picture and said ok , pallavi mam  don't tease him now as we all know that he likes wearing girls cloths so tommorrow there is a woman's day and everyone in office will wear SAREE including our new mam ABHI.

I was very in hell and I know that there is no way out I have to wear Saree tomorrow to hospital. Pallavi called to my mom and told everything to her.  I gone strigt to my home. Mom welcomed me and said how was my day at work. I said it was normal nothing special she again asked me what was going in my life why was I wearing girls outfit for hospital. I was sutnned and was very nevource but I broke my silence and explained every thing right from start to my Mom. 

Mom- I was knowing that you will wear saree one day because you were already wearing girls outfit and every girl like to wear saree on her special day 

Me-  I am not girl 

Mom - beleave me you will look awesome in saree 

Me- So you want me to wear saree for tommorrow’s  

mom- yes,  u dont have any other option so u need  wear saree

Me- i know mom .. ok what to do next 

 Mom took  new red and green colour desiner saree and necessary and saree was containing blouse pees of green colour from her waredrop.. I said to mom that “ In my whole life I have never wore any red or green colour dress” she ”don’t worry you will sexy in this saree” .

Then we went to purchese some other things..she purchased red colour bangles of my size the sales girl laughing at me and said “ Is there any funtion tomorrow,  my mom also laughed and said “ No not funtion but tomorrow is WOMEN’S DAY and my son want to give gift me being woman whole day” sales girl ”So sweet, I could have find such cute hubby” mom “ see she is already impressed by you want to marry you” I was feeling very strange but happy.                                                                                                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation