Skip to main content

Dream Job ...3

 I went inside bathroom to freshen up, i saw himself on the mirror, i didn't really look like a man, i was feeling ashamed of myself. i washed my face and then came out. Soon my mother called me.

Mother - Hey Abhi come here and sit before me.

Me - Why mom?

Mother - You want to stay in this braid all day? Looks like you love doing your hair like a woman.

Me - No not at all mom. I like my job and this is my dream job because this i cant leave my job.

I sat before my mom.

my mom started to remove my braid and started to comb it neatly. i started to browse through youtube with my hearphones on. i didn't really pay much attention to my mom.

Mother - Here you go sweety.

Saying this she placed two braids on both sides of my shoulders. The braids reached my chest. i saw it and i got very angry and i went to remove it.



Mother - Don't you dare touch your braids. I spent so much time to make them. If you don't listen, I'll make two braids for you tomorrow when you go for work.

Me - Mom but why are you doing this to me?

Mother - If you are really that ashamed to keep your hair in braids, then what will you do tomorrow

Me - Mom what are you talking about?

Mother - Oh so you don't know, while you were in the restroom, one of your co-workers named Pallavi called. She said that every Friday staff nurse hair must be tied in a braid instead of a bun according to the doctor new rules.

Me - What but I'm not a female nurse.

Mother - There aren't female or male hairstyles. Braid is for long hair. Since, you have long hair you must braid them when you go for work tomorrow.

Me - But it won't suit me as I'm wearing pant and shirt.

Mother - Oh so if you are that concerned in your looks, why don't you wear a white saree or a chudithar to work tomorrow. If you want I can ask permission from your superiors.

Me - What I didn't mean it like that. Fine I'll go with my hair braided tomorrow.

It was the next day morning. i took a bath and came out of the bathroom. i dried my hair and While walking the braids hit him in the back. It made him feel really feminine. my mother called me, i knew the reason very well.

Mother - Abhi come fast, aren't you late for work.
Me - Yes mom coming.
Mother - Come sit before me.

i did as she said.

Me - Mom please don't make it look too feminine.
Mother - Oh my boy is feeling shy?
Me - Mom don't do this, stop teasing me.

Mother(Laughing) - Ok di.

She started combing and then middle parted his hair and finished braiding. The braid reached till his mid back. she finished tying it with a pink coloured scrunchie, i didn't know that.

Mother - You can get up.



i stood and took my braid and hid it inside my shirt and wore my helmet so know one can see me like that. Even while doing so i didn't notice the scrunchie. i took my scooty and reached the hospital. Something was unusual most staff's had their hair in a bun instead of a braid. I understood that wearing hair in a braid wasn't compulsory but i still didn't know why pallavi would fool him.

With a lot of hesitation i took of my helmet and took my braid out and then entered the hospital.

i walked in the school campus, all the staff and students were looking at me and laughing. Suddenly someone pulled my braid from behind. It was pallavi.


Pallavi - What sir, you started to braid your hair and that too to hospital, that's very bold of you.

Me - It's because of you mam, I'm in this situation.
Pallavi - What because of me. Can you explain it clearly.

Both of them went inside the staff room.

Me - Yesterday you called my number and my mom pickeup up. You told her that it was compulsory for nurse to come to hospital on Friday with their hair braided.
Pallavi - What are you talking about sir, there's no such rule and that wasn't even me who called.

i was really shocked.

Me - Mam can you do me a favour, can you untie the braid and tie my hair in a bun.
Pallavi - That's not a problem but you look good with your hair braided. So, why don't you just stay like this.
Me - Mam I'm begging you please help ke.

Pallavi - Okay okay fine...but in that case you have to do me a favour later if at all I need something.
Me - Okay okay fine.
Pallavi - But it's going to be shift changing time, so I can't undo the braid and then tie you a bun. So I'll just make a braided bun.
Me - It's fine I guess.

Pallavi rolled my braid into a bun and took my scrunchie and tied the bun and added a bun net from her drawer.



Pallavi - Abhi can I ask you something. If you don't like styling your hair like women, then why did you add a pink coloured girly scrunchie to your braid?
Me - What? It must have been my mom's doing.
Pallavi - It's okay. But I have to say something sir, you look really beautiful in this braided bun for a man.

Pallavi laughed and went.

I became very shy, i went to my duty ward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation