Skip to main content

Dream Job ...8

 We reach home and my mom stitched my blouse. Then we go to bed and in morning and I woke up early than regular my mom was already waiting for me and gave me a cream to apply on my body I done that my body become very soft I took my bath my hair was already up to my shoulder mom made them up in girly style. Then mom given me BRA and panty I said that is not necessary but she said it is padded bra and will give you a good shape then I wear blouse peticote saree she put one red colour stone neckless in my neck and made me wear 18-18 bangles in each hand even I have wore payals. Lastly done my make up like eyeliner, bindi and finally lipstick that is too red .


 

I was ready to go hospital . I took my college bag and was about to leave for hospital mom stop me and said this college bag is not matching on this outfit  then she handed a red colour ladies hand bag I placed all my thing in that she already kept my make up kit and lipstick . Finally I leave for hospital.I was already late for hospital finally I reached hospital.

When I reached hospital what I see that every girl diffrenet colour sarees. 



There was no place that I could hide my self. I was slowly waking to staff room making noise of my anklet and bangles, holding my purse in one hand and pallu in another hand.

Then Pallavi came into the room. She was behind me and  She was stunned. I blushed put my head down. Then she came close to me and kept her hand on my navel from back and pressed me against her.  she said i was looking gorgeous and she said I am more beautiful than her. I got tears in my eyes. I thanked her and hugged her. 


She said "You the most beautiful woman in the world". I was very happy. I said "Thank you. vidya came to staff room, she was speechless while seeing me. she hugged me and she said  you are very beautiful and looking gorgeous. i said thanks. beofore coming hospital i was fully scared but all are treated me very well.i said thanks to everyone.  

Two months passed , The finale of it at the end of the year was the class group photo. Vidya & kalai friends forced me to dress up fully in a saree and makeup and a little bit of jewelry like the other girls. 

Almost Six months passed my mom asked me to marry but i said her " i dont have intrest in marriage and i dont want leave you and always i want to be your son . Mom started to worrd about me, mom got sick, so I took her to doctor. Doctor told me that she is worrying about your future. She health condition in your hand , pls do as per your advice and she will be normal. I told about my situation to the doctor. Doctor told me not to worry as she has some solution. i said ok to my mom. one week passed  mom recovered well.

She wanted me to remain as her daughter, whenever I'm at home. She helped me in dressing, makeup and all. I wore female dresses at home, I wore dresses like nighties, skirts, salwar kameez, leggings, etc. My mom wanted me to look traditional and wanted me to get ready in sari. She wanted me to take her to temple dressed as women. 


We went for shopping and brought many beautiful sari's for me. I was excited to wear them for my mom.

One day while I was I'm kitchen, my mom came to me happily. i asked what is the matter?? My mom told me, that soon your going to be a bride. I was shocked. I got shivering. 

Next day, I was ready in saree, jewellery and Wearing lot of flowers. The groom family saw me and said OK for the marriage but I didn't see the groom. My mom told me to wait in my room, groom wanted to talk with me.

I went to my room, suddenly door opened and I saw the feet and he put his hands on my shoulder. I started to feel nervous. He told me not to worry about anything, after marriage he will take care of me. Saying so he left.

After some time, I was in tears, some one set beside me, it's Vidya. She asked me, "" why my Sister in law is crying ? "" I was shocked. she told me, her brother is a having health problem and he cant able to become father of child , so he didn't get any matches, so she decided to turn me into a women. I was shocked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation