Skip to main content

Dream Job ...5

 Pallavi - Kalai give his braid.

Pallavi started to braid the hair extensions and finished braiding. The braid reached my butt. No one can tell that i am  a man if they see me from behind.

Pallavi - Can you girls help me do makeup as I got to go and get the flowers for his braid.

Vidya - Okay mam, leave it to us.

Me - Pallavi mam for this role no need mack up right, 

Pallavi - Abhi sir..this is drama so we need some light mackup then only your face will glow like women.

Kalai - Abhi sir will become the most beautiful woman in this whole hospital.

Pallavi smiled and left. I didn't know what was about to happen. Kalai took my braid in her hand and placed it on my shoulder.

Kalai - Abhi mam, you must take care of this precious long braid of yours, until we do your makeup.

Vidya - Okay let the makeover begin. Mam please close your eyes.

I did as she said, I didn't speak a single word during the process.

Vidya started by applying foundation to my face, followed by a little amount of brush. While Kalai was applying mascara to my eyes and added fake eyelashes and finally Kalai applied a bright red coloured lipstick.

Kalai - Mam, you can open your eyes now.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I looked exactly like a woman.



When i saw the mirror, i couldn't believe the fact that it was my own reflection. Vidya kept my braid on my shoulders and pointed towards the mirror.

Vidya - Even I'm jealous of your beauty.

Kalai - You're going to be the prettiest woman in this entire hospital, mam.

Pallavi came after a while. She only saw me from behind so she still couldn't see any change but when she looked my face, even she couldn't believe that it was her colleague me.

Pallavi - Girls you have done a wonderful job but something isn't right.

Kalai - What mam?

Vidya - I'm pretty sure we completed his look.

Pallavi - Mmm...yeah that's right and she took a bindi from her handbag and placed it on my forehead. Now the look is completed.

Both Vidya and Kalai laughed.

Me - Is this over yet.

Pallavi - Don't be in such a hurry Abhi, being a woman isn't that easy. I still have to add flowers to your hair, make you wear earrings, anklets and bangles.

Me- Please don't get yourselves carried away Pallavi, this whole thing is really humiliating for me.

Pallavi - There is nothing humiliating in dressing like a woman for a day. You get to feel your other half for once that's it.

Then pallavi took one little pillow placed on my stomach and tied with small thread and she make it us preganat lady stomach. then she left and ask them bring drama stage. 

I was taken to the stage . All the girl students started cheering for me. i just kept my head down all along due to shame. i lied on the bed and i am feeling very shy.  drama started and i tried scream like pregnant lady.  It was time for the part in which the baby coming out time , that is for pallavi hold my hand and divya acting like doctor. finnaly i deliverd baby with loud voice . i given my best on acting. The scene was over and the curtains were closed. I was relieved that my role was over. Everyone appreciated me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation