Skip to main content

Dream Job...END

  She told me " dont give shock reaction , i wil tell rest of story then you can give shock reaction. My brother Raj and my mom  both cleaning the home and they kept all photos one room. While cleaning the photos , mom wanted to know who 'that girl' was, whom I had never mentioned. "That's ABHI Mam ," I told them. "She's caring and wonderful women and she is working as a nurse in our college... Mom said " she is very beautiful and looks like trational girl. I sid yes, suddenly brother grabbed photo and he looking at the photo . He said " yes mom, she is very beautiful then Vidya, i hitted him playfully.  I asked him  "Do you want to marry Abhi mam ?"and i teased him. "NO...", he said, "I don't want to get married and i dont want to spoile her life . again he said you know right i cant able became father of her childs. i said him  "Oh! So otherwise you DO want to marry her, eh?!" I said grinning. He couldn't control his half-blush, half-smile. "Well don't worry," I said, "you can safely marry her without worrying about kids... you need only think about...",   night after finished our dinner , he came to me and asked what I had meant. I told him everything, about how ABHI mam really was Abhishek. Next day morning My brothr Raj kept coming in it and asking me to somehow arrange to marry 'ABHI ' and he told to mom also. My mother came and asked about Abhi and she asked me meet her mom. One day we came your home spoke with your mom but first she is not agreed and my mom convinced your mom . Finally your mom agreed for this marriage. 


your mom gave hormone breast enlargement tablet for you . After two weeks you started to lose fat easily but a lot of changes in your behaviour was evident . Continiously we are monitering you. Your face was getting rounder and cuter . Also some fat was getting deposited in your chest n hips area but you thought it will burn like my belly fat  and we made you believe that. Also your skin was getting softer.Almost you had a flat belly but your boobs are clearly visible and so are your wide hips . so you started to check with doctor Divya mam. Already me & your mom spoke with doctor , just inform him , it will cure with one month and she gave vitamin tablets to you. Your mom is waited for you but you never asked about your mom. thats why one day she asked you,

Mom  - dear , is something wrong ?

Me - no baby everything is fine . Why do you ask ?

Mom - you are acting all weird .

Me - nothing mom , its all good .

 she noticed a girly behaviour and said alright lets remove those clothes .

Me - not here mom , i feel shy .

Mom - i dont want to do .. i just wanna see something .

Me - ok ok .

You removed your clothes in front of her and she saw big boobs and bigger nipples and when she touched them and conformed that. she acted like she dont know anything.

Mom - oh god , you are looking like a woman !

Me - noo , its just fat in my chest it will go away like the belly fat.

Then she told you to look in the mirror and you was shocked .



Me - oh my god , what is happening ?

Mom - I dont know , lets see a doctor .

Again You both went to a doctor Divya and explained everything . Then Doctor Divya  told you that the estrogens levels in his body have increased enormously and thus he is acting n looking like a woman .We gave estrogen increasing food for you thats why estrogen level increased in you body.

Your shocked and asked for a solution . The doctor said we are going to monitor his situation and gave a few medicines , she said to comr back after a week . you both went home .Your thinked Suddenly everything in your life changed but thats not true we are changed your life..Now your looking like a girl . Now you dont have any other option so you have to marry my brother Raj. This what happend in your life in last six months and you dont know anything such poor boy. i am feeling sad for you.

while going she said " The best choice is to marry my brother and be his rich and lovely wife ". I started to cry even more...




Soon marriage date fixed, on the day of marriage I was ready like a beautiful Indian bride. Vidya's brother (Raj) gave me more jewellery. The Jewellery is very heavy,. I can feel lot of weight on my body. My mom told me, you are very lucky to have husband like this. Soon Raj tied mangalsutra in my neck. Tears rolled in my eyes. My mom told me, it is the one of the best day in women's life. We took blessing.

And in the night it is our first night. I was ready beautifully with lot of flowers. I went to my room. My husband was waiting for me. He told me, he likes girly boys a lot. He pushed me in the bed and started to have sex with me. It was very painful, he hugged me tightly. He is very strong.

Soon I moved to my husband's home. My mil  started to call me as daughter in law and Vidya as SIL.

I started to live with my fate. i continioued my dream job and now i am wearing a white colour saree uniform and i am feeling very happy...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation