Skip to main content

Aruna part 7

Dialy morning i wake up and i used to all works. i used to stay at home. my wife used to get ready and go to office before 9AM. So I used to watch TV and go to my work at 10:30AM. And used to come back early by 4pm to home 
and start my work in kitchen so that it would do to relax after she returns home. She used to come back by 7Pm- 8PM every day.Once she is in and gets relaxed and after some time we used to have dinner and go to bed. Here I want to describe her nature which is very dominating.  after 3 days aunty told she is arranging for first night. we have planned for our first night. I was very happy about my first night and always think about it. As I used to stay most of the time in home due to my timings are very less . once i done And she always wants to be in upper hand in all the aspects. 
the day, my first night I had started early to kitchen and done all the works And the time is 11AM I went and searched my wife , she is not there in the home then I got a call from my wife that she is going out for some work and asked me not wait and have my lunch and also asked me to clean the entire house and make the bedroom neat and clean then without any word I told “ok”. Exactly at 3 Pm my wife and aunty returned back to home I smiled seeing her and gave her the towel to clean her face as she is very much tiered.Then she asked me to close my eyes and open slowly after 10 sec. When I opened my eyes I could not believe my eyes as there are many varieties of flowers in front of me “For our first night dear she exclaimed” I was excited and kissed my wife then she naughtily kissed on my neck which gave nice feeling and I moved slowly back from her and then she immediately asked me to make some coffee for her meanwhile she will decorate the bed with all these flowers. Without hesitant I went to kitchen and started making coffee for her like wife and she went to bedroom to decorate the flowers like husband. I felt so much humiliated as she brought all the required items for first night and I stayed back at home looking for her like a
 women doing all the house hold work like cooking, cleaning all the rooms .
Now the time is 8PM we had our dinner and Aunty came to kitchen and gave milk to me(which is used for our first night as we see in many films wife gives milk to husband) and asked me to heat the milk and asked me to complete the remaining work in kitchen and go fast to bedroom. 
Then I started cleaning all the utensils then suddenly my wife came back and gave me white dress to wear and 
she is already ready in white saree and she is angry on me as I have still not finished the work.Handing over the dress to me in a commanding voice she said “complete the work fast and come to bedroom with the milk” and left to bedroom saying that she has some other works in bedroom. Then I started cleaning all the utensils and Once the work is completed I changed into white dress which is Kurtha pyjama usually used for these occasions. I got ready and have taken hot milk in one hand and started moving towards the bedroom in which my wife is waiting like a bride. 
I was shivering so much that I could not walk through the steps where my bed room in upstairs as this is a duplex house.
 Then I got thought somebody should be there here to take me into the bed room and leave me there before my wife. 
After so much of shivering and heavy heart beat I reached to my bed room but to my surprise the door is locked from inside. Then I knocked the door from outside but could not get the response from inside then I took some courage and knocked the door for second time then immediately my wife opened the door and suddenly I got so much shy that I could not see her completely but lowered my head. 
Then she liked me very much with my behavior without second thought she placed hand on my shoulder and taken me inside the bed room. Inside the room it is beautifully decorated and many sweets and fruits are arranged and all these arrangements are made by my wife of which I have to make. She tool milk from my hand and when touched my hand at time I felt very much shy and blush and started playing with my toe fingers on the floor. Seeing me in the dress she praised me very much and also complemented that I was so beautiful and sexy in this dress which made me feel so happy.
 Showing the milk to me she drank the milk and for half of the glass and gave me remaining half which really made me embarrassed as she did exactly in reverse way. Without saying anything to her I drank remaining milk. Then my wife asked me to sleep on the bed so that she can continue the work. I did not understand but did as she instructed me without questioning her. She started kissing me all over my body starting from head till toes. And started removing my shirt ….then again she kissed on my chest and she started to rub on my chest and she is enjoying me like a prostitute. Then she removed all the cloths on my body except my underwear as I denied when she is opening that due to my shyness.  To my surprise she has very small boobs size of 32 bra size and looks flat like a man. Then I understood that she is more like a Man then a women. She again started playing with my body.
she stated and holding my hair . Then due to pain I started moaning like women…. Aaaauuuaaaaaa…..ummmmmmmaaaa…..aaaaauuuuaaaaa…….pleaseeeeeeeeeeee…Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee and pleaded her to do it slowly as pain is go on increasing. Then she started enjoying me and my sounds gave her more mood and increased the
 speed then there are tears in my eyes.Finally she released and made me free so that I will be comfortable. Then again she satisfied me 3 to 4 times the entire night. And could not sleep for the entire night. This is how I completed my first night. But this first night brought many changes in us like my wife more became more dominating and 
strong then before and I became so much submissive in nature and week.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation