Skip to main content

Aruna part - 6

When i reached Harini home and they asked about my helth condition. i said now she is ok. I went room and harini came and told me, if mom asked about money dont tell my and jut tell her arranged some friends and she went to office. Afternoon Aunty called me,

Aunty : she asked me how much money borrowed from Harini?
Me    :  i got shocked. 
Aunty :  i know everything just tell me.
Me    : i said 2 lacks rupees
Aunty : she got angry and started to shout and she asked me when you are going to repay the amount
Me    : i will pay the money within one year 
Aunty : she said ok but one condition
Me    : What is it?
Aunty : that one year you have to be my Daughter-in-Law
Me    : i got shocked and i told her not its not possible.
Aunty : ok, then i will one week time , you have to pay full amount otherwise i will report to police.
Me    : i said ok, but i dont have any other option and i dont know what to do.

I called to sister to ask money but alredy she in lack of money and she told me, i will try arrange the money but its not possible arrange within week.
Even i tried from my friend circle and relation but no one ready to give that huge amount. Tomorrow dead line for me but i was arranged around 1 lakhs and i given to Sutha aunty but she is not accepting my money. Next day she called me and Harini also. she gave one aggrement paper to me and studied and she told me , i will accept your money for remaing one lakhs you have to be DIL in the house for six months. But i realised tht its not her mistake but was mine from the next statement. Harini got shocked and she tried to argue with aunty and i stopped and i told her , this is my fate please dont worry about me and i said i will accept. Aunty said youu shud actually be born as a girl than boy
 becoz you do only girly things perfectly and doesnt fit to do any manly things.
Then i have no words to say so i bent my head down. Then she said take blessings  and i touched her feet for blessings. 
She was happy with tht and she told within two days i will arrange for ur Marriage so get ready. I shook my head and left the room. I dont know whats happening but i am left with no choice. Two days passed by in no time. Its my marriage day. It was arranged in temple by Aunty. She called all her friends for our marriage.
 Most of the members attended to the marriage are females. Finally all the rituals started am sitting waiting for Harini. Harini came to hall i took managalsutra(Thali)
going tie suddenly aunty stoped me and she gave mangalsutra to harini hand asked her to tie my neck and feeling embarssing moment and i put head down she tied my neck and she put sindoor in my head. All ritual the marriage are over. We left to her house after all the friends of my mother in law left. Then after entering her house she warned me saying tht now you are DIL house so behave properly. I was shocked i said ok to aunty.  My MIL informed to my my sister and uncle.Afternoon my sister priya called me and she started to scold and i told her everyhthing and i made her com.
i told its only six months i will manage dont tell mom otherwise she will worry abiut me, she said ok.
Next day priya called and shouted at aunty and clearly hearing , what thwy are speaking. After that phone call aunty called me gave instruction. 
Meanwhile to break our conersation my wife comes home. I and my mother in law stop our conversation and went into room. I asked my wife how was her day to office. She said it was good and in return she asked me hw was mine?? I dont know what to say if i say something bad she ll surely tell tht to her mom so i said it was good only. Then she said i was very tired i ll go freshup and come meanwhile can u get me coffee if u dont mind?? 
I was shocked i thought only my mother in law asks me to do all these things but even my wife started. 
I said ok without thinking for so much time. I went to kitchen n started preparing coffee. By the time i finished making coffee my has gone to take bath i put her cup on the table n gave the other cup with limited sugar to my mother in law. 
She was happy tht i prepared coffee even to my wife. After taking bath for long time n freshing up my wife came to drink coffee by then the coffee got chilled n a layer of cream was formed on top. 
She took the cup saw tht n told me hw can i drink this. Prepare one more cup. I know smtg like this ll happen as daughter is same like her mother. 
I went to kitchen n made coffee again for her n served her hot coffee this time. I dont know what they talk but they kept on talking till from the time 
i started preparing coffee n stop wn i came to them with coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation