Skip to main content

Aruna part 1


I am Arun( story heroine) and today I am going to share my unusual story with you all. I was born to a working class family and poor family background. Long back my father was got accident and he lost right legs , so he is staying home. my Mother was housemaid. I had an elder sister Priya and she got married. my mother and sister was very supportive towards me. My mom would never allow me to mix and mingle with local boys and play the games they normally would. I would not even interested in P.T classes from my childhood and  any exercise and would skip classes on one pretend or other.
I was not so good in studies an average student you could say. I could barely clear my exams. My parents wanted me to at least graduate so I was enrolled into graduation college with Arts and now I completed final Year exams and waiting for results. My sister loved her  college friend and married.My sister mother in-law very strict.  we don't money but my sister lived like Queen  and we got all freedom but there she living like prison or maid. Whenever I going and I will not stay long. They will  humilate me especially sister Mother in law (sudha Aunty) daughter Harini(story hero) and  She is very dominating in nature and always wishes to be top in every aspects. She is working in MNC and earns good amount of money. she always tease me.  I like her so I don't care about that humiliation and all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation