Skip to main content

Aruna Part- 2

Now am waiting for results and am in holidays. Daily morning I will wake up and helping to my mom and after noon time I will sleep.. My friends are joined holidays course like computer and typeriting etc...i  I don't have money to join courses .one day my told me if your getting boring and you can join government free courses like toilariing and embraiding course. I joined two courses and after morning work I will go to class and I will return evening .. almost Two months passed ..I got results and just completed my degree with low grade. I am planning to search job . I tried my near by area's but no one ready to take me. So finally I decided to join any job. My mom informed to my sister about me. She asked me to come her home . I went to Bangalore to search job and need to  stay in my sister house.
I have reached the sister house with great effort and knocked the door I heard some sound coming from inside similar to bangles in hand and ankles bell sound. I felt that MIL or maid may be opening the door but to my surprise my sister opened the door. She is wearing dozens of bangles on each of her hands and payal in her leg . My sister will not like this kind of payal and that much bangals. She seeing me and imidiatly made me silent by keeping her hand on my mouth so that I will not talk even a single word. She imidiatly took me inside there I saw my brother in law(Siva) and Harini sitting on chair and reading newspaper having tea in her hand.Then imidiatly Harini came towards me and hit me on my back and told  your  is looking hot and with cunning smile she left the place.
I understood how strict MIL is in the house and also my sister is also equally opposite to her in submissive nature.Next day morning  is 8:30 AM time to breakfast priya immediately took all the items to dinning table.In few mins Siva uncle came down hurriedly and had break fast and leaving two idlis in the plate went up to bedroom to change into office dress as it is time to go fast. Harini  came in a great suit, white shirt and grey phant, having tie perfectly tied and she is looked very manly . Then she came and sat on the sofa adjusting her tie immediately my sister served her Breakfast.She started to office on Royal enfield which perfectly suited her as she have muscular body with good height. 
Then Priya took some breath, called me out side from kitchen to hall and asked me to sit on table and have breakfast. And she asked not to ask her anything till , she have her breakfast as she is very hungry. After finished the breakfast  my sister started explaining the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation