Skip to main content

Aruna Part-5


After having coffee she asked me to take the cup and clean it. I thought i have no choice other than doing what she asks me to do. I took the cup to kitchen n cleaned it.Then she called me to the hall n asked me what are you gonna do for lunch today. I am shocked as everyday maid will cook for lunch. I know cooking but I said her , I don't know how to cook. I said au.. aun.. aunty.. By then she shouted your mother didnt teached you,  how to cook?? I said no aunty. She said you are  of great burden to us atleast become lil useful by doing something for us.Then she got up from her chair and  took me to kitchen and said from today for a week i ll b showing u how to cook for lunch u shud make the same things for dinner of ur own. As usual i said ok aunty.
I am thinking as soon as possible , I need to search the job otherwise they will make me as maid. I need to send money to my parents for medical expenses. Night while having dinner , I asked to Harini about job and asking some refference. I need money for my parents medical expanse. Suddenly aunty said if you want money and try to get others wise if you want , you can do household work here. we will give money to you instead of maid. Harini said this good idea Arun ... until job you can do our house maid and I will pay monthly salary that you can send to your parents. I said her, just give me and I will repay within three months. Aunty told still you are giving rent and we are taking care of you better you can accept and continue to working anyway this is temporary only. Now aunty asking rent also so I accepted that offer. Aunty told me I will inform to maid take leave and Harini also said ok.
Next day morning aunty called me and I went to kitchen and she said from today onwards I will teach you all cooking and all household works and even morning you have wake up put rangoli infront of house. I said ok and I don't have any other options.morning she prepared breakfast and she said after moon I will teach you.
Then we started preparing lunch. While cutting the vegetables aunty seeing me and She said good job you fit to be a good cook and your doing like propossinal, I was surprised first time she said something good about me.
Then we cooked food and after finishing cooking she sat on the dining tableand asked me to serve her the food. I thought we both will be eating lunch together but she made sure tht i will eat only after she eats by ordering me to serve one after the other without giving any gap or asks me to get tht this if she thinks she needs some time to eat. So finally she has finished her lunch and asked me to get a finger bowl as like in a restaurant i got some water in a bowl with a slice of lemon then she cleaned her hand in the bowl. After tht she said clean the table i ll just sleep for sometime she didnt even bother if i will eat lunch or not.
Then i just had some lunch and took all the dishes to kitchen to clean. Cleaned one after the other and put them in the shelf. It actually took so much time as i was not used to cleaning dishes and all. By the time i thought i will just sleep for some time.  Aunty  wakes up and  shouts Arun ! Get some coffee. I thought my fate is so and went to kitchen again to make coffee. This time i remembered how mch sugar to put n made coffee for her. I went to give her coffee then she asked me if have cleaned the dishes. I said yes aunty. She then said GOOD GIRL. I was shocked i thought she jst said it by mistake coz she is used to her daughter.But i realised tht its not her mistake but was mine from the next statement. She said you should actually be born as a girl than boy coz u do only girly things perfectly and doesnt fit to do any manly things.
One month passed .. I learned and how to manage house. One Sunday I was prepared coffee I went to Harini room and wake up .. she took coffee and she asked me sit bed. I sat beside her and she said shall you be a better half ? And I don't know what she is asking .. I am confused, suddenly she asked me will you marry me Arun? And I don't know how to react and she pulled me over her and kissed my lips. I feeling shy and I came to kitchen started to do breakfast. I have feelings for her but aunty will accept or not I don't know.  While trying to prepare breakfast and struggling to do and she came and hugged back side like( wife preparing in kitchen and husband will come and hug ) and I don't know what to do.  I turned and seeing her face and looking down and she asked what happened ?, You don't like me . I said her I like you but what about aunty and she will not accept me and she said that I will take her and again hugged tightly and she kissed me long time and I can't able to breathe. Days passed..We both are became very close and we are waiting for correct time to tell to aunty.one day I got call from my neighborhood and they told my mom got heavy fever and they asked me to come. I don't have money and I called Harini and she came gave 2 lacks and she asked me take care of mom. I went home and stayed more then 20 days and am taking care my parents. Whenever Harini will free she will call me and she will say positive words and always support'me.  Mom recovering and she feels good and she asked me go back to work. Mom packed everything and she asked me go work. Again I came to Harini home.


Comments

  1. Great story Samantha please write next part soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha please continue your story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation