Skip to main content

Raji-1

I am a final year medical college student and I was in my class , when an office boy  came to our classroom and he told that  a girl named Raji who was studying in this class , principal madam asking to  her cabinet.  Then the professor told me to go and talk and come and I went to her room.

When I went inside, the principal gave me his phone saying that your sister (Ramya) had called me. I bought the phone Hello! To say that, my sister told me to come home immediately  and see my mother. I said I will next week .. Again my sister told me to come soon.. I got nervous and my sister hung up the phone. I also told same thing to the principal and came to my hotel to go home. Then my friend Divya came in front of me while I was taking clothes and leaving for home. I told her everything  and then she came to the railway station and dropped me off saying that nothing will happen and she console me. The next morning I went home but no one was home then I called my sister and she told me to come to the hospital. I went to that hospital and there was no mom and  Dad and sister standing. So I asked my sister where my mother was, she was quiet, that time the doctor told  that " your wife was asking raji please ask her to come immediately. My Dad told me to go inside and see  mother. I went inside and i started to  cry and went near my mother and she is sleeping  and held her hands and woke her up. I told your daughter came please Wake up mom and I  kissed her on the forehead, then I sat next to her holding her hands. After a while my mother woke up and I looked at her and how your feelings now. she told me that I would be healed as soon as you came. That night I  feed my mother, put her to sleep and snuggled nearby.

Night shift The nurse came and gave the injection to my mother and she sat down next to me.she said " I also thought their second girl but you are look like a man .. you have little a mustache! . Then  I laughed and thought about my old memories and  why these people call me by the female name as Raji.  Nurse asked me "  why your mom calling you by the female name".  I was eager to tell you about the things that happened in my life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation