Skip to main content

RAGAVI Part one....

Ragav father name is Siva and mother name is Suba Lakshmi .he is having 1 elder brother Ajay and one elder sister Kavya. My dad loves all of us and he is very strict. am mom favorite and she likes me lot. she is role model and i want to be like her. i am not like others boys and i weak compare to my sister. easily she will beat me and i cant do anything. I wish to have long hair like my mom but my parents not allowed grow my hair. my dad wants to make us strong and he wants us to join like Army, CRPF central government job. so he forced us to join like karate class and coaching center ( where they will give coaching for police , army ) . already my brother joined and getting training . i was 8th standard and my sister was 10th standard and my dad forced us to coaching center. my brother is studying in college and everyday evening he will practice sperate ground. before i am not done any physical activities and i don't like to play games. i will study in PET period also. 1st day coaching center trainer want to check our energy level. he selected 10 boys and asked us to run the ground 4 rounds (400 meters); other boys have completed 4 rounds but are still running the 2nd round because I am not able to run continuously, so I will run and I will stop, and again I will run, and seeing other boys laughed. Coach asked me this is starting and hereafter training will get more tough, so I think you can't compete with other boys, so I will put you in the girls batch; otherwise, boys will humiliate and you will feel very bad, and I don't have a choice and I agreed. I went to girls batcha, and I said whatever trainer and trainer Mam asked sit with other girls. I sat with my sister, and she teased me and comforted me. Then again, Trainer Mam asked me to run with girls, and I came in third place. Even running with girls, I also came in 3rd place. Trainer Mam told me not to worry, Ragav, and you will get better. Don't think any wrong way; boys and girls are equal only, so don't be embarrassed, and I said okay.
almost one month over now, my physical strength has increased and I am feeling better, but still I can't beat my sister, and she is very good in athletics. After practice, I feel the body pain, and I will tell my mom, and she will massage, and I will feel better. almost 1 year over, and now I joined 10th grade, my sister is in 12th grade, and my brother is in his final year of college. My school contacted one program, and they said whatever topic you take, you can speak. I want to speak about my mom, and I asked to help my sister, and she helped me prepare the competition. As usual, my father didn't come. I spoke about my mom, and after I spoke, whatever I prepared, and finally I said she is my role model and I want to be like her. I finished my speech, and my mother cried and came hugging and giving kisses in the forehead. I got a price also, and I requested that she sleep with me. I slept on my lap, and she kissed me on the head, and she massaged my head, and I slept like that. 
One day we went to the coaching center, and Mam was busy with documentation work, and she asked us to do some drill practice. We are practicing, and at the time 4 boys are came and calling me as a girl named Ragavi, and I didn't respond after that one boy called me and said your girl name is Ragavi, so we are referring to her as a girl only, and they are teasing me. I got angry and I went fight, and they are easily pushed down and beated, and I am crying like a girl, and without fighting them, one girl informed Mam, and she came and saved me from boys, and she gave punishment to them. then I went home, and while seeing me, my mom got angry, and she came hugged and cried and put some medicine in, and I told everything to her, and she said I would speak with them. I said no need, mom, and I don't want to go coach at the center. My dad came, and he told me this is Usual with boys, and today they will fight and tomorrow they will be friends, so don't feel bad. Mom said tomorrow onwards I will not send him to the coaching center. Dad got angry and fought with mom, and finally mom told me I would not send my son there. 
After that incident, I used to play with the girls most of the time, and I enjoyed each other’s company. Some times my dad beat me for playing with girls. But I like girls because they are not teasing me and they are not fighting with me. almost 2 years over, I joined engineering college, and my sister is in her 3rd year at the at the same college. My brother tried to get the Army or CRPF, and after 2 years he got work in the army, and he became very happy, and my dad also became very happy. My sister also aims to join the Army only, but still 2 years is there to finish college. My sister Kavya is in love with one guy, but she didn't tell me, but I know. I started to grow my hair, and my parents forced me to cut the hair, and my dad beated me. At the time, my parents, especially mom, forced me to get a haircut several times, but I refused it by saying that it’s the fashion these days and looks good.
I am finished with college, and my sister is trying for the army, and I don't know what to do. My parents fixed marriage for my brother, and my future sister-in-Law name is Priya, and she is a very sweet and caring person.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation